Spicy Chicken Dip
Cheesy chicken dip with a little kick!
Servings 6 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup minced jalapeno more or less to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 dish with non-stick spray.
Add everything but the cilantro to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
Spread into prepared baking dish and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle the top with the cilantro before serving.
Serve with crackers, bread, or raw vegetables for dipping.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 337mg | Potassium: 185mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 855IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 206mg | Iron: 0.8mg