Buffalo Chicken Bread
This buffalo chicken bread takes our favorite dip and makes it a bit easier to eat. We love to dip this bread in either ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Servings 16 pieces
- 1 loaf French bread cut in half
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the French bread on a large sheet pan and set aside.
Add the cream cheese, hot sauce, sour cream, butter, and ranch to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
Stir in the chicken and cheese and mix to coat in the sauce.
Spread the chicken mixture evenly over each half of the bread.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with chopped chives before slicing and serving.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 621mg | Potassium: 97mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 295IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg