Smoky Brown Sugar and Garlic Chicken
A little sweet, a little smoky, and so juicy!
Servings 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked sea salt plus more for serving, if desired
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Drain liquid and shred meat with a fork.
Serve over rice with steamed veggies.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 529mg | Potassium: 464mg | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.7mg