Cookie Dough Brownies
These cookie dough brownies are loaded with an eggless cookie dough that's perfect for snacking!
Servings 16 servings
- 1 box brownie mix prepared and baked
- 3/4 cup salted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the milk and vanilla until well combined.
Slowly add in the flour and mix until combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Top the baked and cooled brownies with the cookie dough.
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 32mg | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1.7mg