Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Yeah. You read that right. Chocolate. Chip. Cookie. Dough. Dip.You should probably just go get your fat pants on right now.
Servings 16 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans optional
- Graham crackers or sticks for dipping
In the bowl of your stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Gradually add in both sugars until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes (or longer) before serving.
Serve with graham sticks or crackers. Apples would also make a good vehicle for this dip!
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 45mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.3mg