Simple and easy, this is the pasta salad that I grew up eating!
- 16 ounces Fusilli pasta cooked and cooled
- 5 ounces green olives sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives sliced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices quartered
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
Add everything to a large mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
Add additional salad dressing as desired.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 680mg | Potassium: 176mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 1mg