White BBQ Kebabs Flatbread
We love white bbq sauce and it adds so much flavor to this flatbread!
- 1 piece packaged naan found in the deli section, usually
- 2 tablespooons bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup leftover kebabs
- 1 tablespoon diced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon leftover white barbecue sauce from the kebabs
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place naan on a baking sheet and spread the bottled barbecue sauce over the top. Sprinkle with the cheese and top with the kebabs.
Bake for 7 minutes or until hot and cheese has melted.
Top with cilantro and a drizzle of white barbecue sauce.
Calories: 761kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1222mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Calcium: 282mg | Iron: 0.2mg