Baked Pimento Cheese
This pimento cheese dip is baked until it's ooey gooey and melty. We love to dip crackers in this.
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese freshly grated
- 1 cup Pepper Jack freshly grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons jarred diced pimento
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
Spoon into a small baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or until melted and warm.
Serve with crackers, bread, or fresh veggies.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 217mg