Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
These slow cooker chicken sandwiches are so tasty. That honey mustard sauce soaks into the chicken making it extra juicy and flavorful.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey plus more, as desired
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 slices bacon fried crisp
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 sandwich rolls toasted if desired
Add the chicken to the Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, vinegar, and pepper.
Pour mixture over chicken and spread to cover the chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Shred chicken with forks when cooked through.
Spoon chicken into sandwich rolls, top with cheese and bacon. Serve hot.
Calories: 687kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 760mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g