Monterey Chicken Spaghetti
This chicken spaghetti recipe is full of spinach and monterey jack cheese. Makes a great chicken casserole!
- 6 oz. spaghetti broken into 3 pieces
- 1 cup shredded or diced cooked chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups grated monterey jack
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained well
- 3 ounce can french fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and add to a large mixing bowl.
Add the chicken, egg, sour cream, garlic powder, cheese, spinach, and half of the onions to the bowl and stir well to combine.
Pour into prepared baking dish and top with the remaining onions.
Cover tightly with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove the foil and bake for 5 minutes more.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 661kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 576mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g