Alright, we’re down to the wire here. Not even a full week before Christmas arrives with it’s
wrapping paper filled wrath joy and cheer.
Is the decorating finished?
Have your cards been sent to everyone you’ve ever met?
Are your presents all purchased and wrapped?
Is your baking complete?
Yeah, basically, now is the time to start panicking.
Just in case so you’re so busy you don’t actually have the time required for a full blown panic attack, I thought I’d share the world’s easiest candy. It looks gorgeous on your cookie tray and it tastes absolutely amazing. Best part? It’s seriously as easy as spreading some melted chocolate on a piece of parchment and then sticking stuff on top.
Um, yeah. Pretty sure you still have time to do that.
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2-3 graham crackers or more, depending on how crunchy you want it, broke into small pieces
- handful of mini marshmallows or more depending on how marshmallow-y you want it
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on low heat for thirty seconds. Stir and return to microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring and checking to be sure you don't burn the chocolate.
- Spread the melted chocolate on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. You can spread it as thick or thin as you like. I prefer about 1/4 inch thick.
- Press the graham crackers and marshmallows all over the top of the chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden, about 1 hour.
- When hard, break into small pieces. Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator, depending on your preference.