So, I’m married. You guys knew that, right?
Let’s list the pros and cons of that situation, shall we?
- Someone to cuddle with
- Someone whose food I can steal when I’m too lazy to get up and find my own
- Someone cute to look at when I’m bored
- Someone to take out the garbage
- Someone to make fun of, because let’s face it, spouses have their dork moments
- Someone to beat in Mario Kart, because I AM THE WINNER ALWAYS SO THERE
- Never getting to order onion rings again, because your husband thinks onions are from the devil and he won’t share with you and you’re way too dainty to eat a full order yourself (in public)
I could go on a wee bit longer with the list of cons, but I mean, the onion thing is the most important on the list, so we’ll stop right there.
Sooooo, anyway. Sometimes a girl has to fry her own onion rings at home, because MEN.
I’ve shared an old fashioned onion ring recipe over on Tablespoon for you guys and gave it a little cheesy twist! You’re going to love this recipe!