Off topic rant, real quick like: Why is my microwave so disgusting on the inside? Like, what is going on in there?
I fully expect something to come barreling out at me the next time I open the door, all “Let me eat your face, human.” It will be terrible.
But, I just don’t understand how it gets so bad like that. I mean, I don’t even use the microwave all that often. The kids are the only ones who…oh. Wait. I think I figured it out. Kids. Yep. Sounds about right.
How do you guys keep your microwave clean? Any secret cleaning tips? I’m dying over here.
And now let’s move on to the meal plan. I’m hungry.