These cookies look sorta familiar, right? Chocolate…peanut butter…cookie.
Hmm, didn’t I just share a recipe with those same ingredients?
Yeah, I totally did. But, you guys. There is no such thing as too many cookies and when you’re playing around with that chocolate peanut butter combo you can basically do no wrong.
So, I reversed the cookies I shared with you here. Flipped ’em inside out. Turned ’em upside down. I made a cookie u-turn, y’all.
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, espresso powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until just set. Cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet and then transfer to a wire rack.
adapted from allrecipes.com