These bean dip tostadas are perfect for the big game! Big thanks to Mirum for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
Okay, so true story – I’m a dip hog. Like, I will position myself near the dip at all parties and I will eat the entire bowl. Or bowls, if it’s a good party with more than one type of dip.
I do not want to share my dip. I do not want to put dainty, lady-like amounts of dip on my chip. I just want a shovel, a bowl of dip, and some privacy.
Now that you know that about me, let me tell you how I make that kind of life socially acceptable. TOSTADAS, my friends.
They’re basically a big ol’ chip that you can cover with as much dip as you like and then eat it with your hands. Or a fork. Whatever.
I teamed up with Ro*Tel and Rosarita this football season to bring you these bean dip tostadas that are perfecting for pleasing the crowd at your next big football game.
I love a good bean dip, so I started with Roasarita Traditional Refried Beans, found at Wal-Mart, and mixed them with a bit of cream cheese to get them extra creamy and cheesy. I then stirred in a can of Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles for a bit of kick.
The bean dip cooks while you’re making your tostada shells and everything is ready in about 15 minutes. Yep. 15 minutes. That’s a game day win, y’all.
Rosarita and Ro*Tel are going head to head this season – be sure to hop over and vote for you favorite recipe for a chance to win a Game Day Prize Pack that includes a flat screen TV, slowcooker, and a couple of gift cards! You don’t want to miss out on the prize pack, so you better hurry over and vote HERE!
Bean Dip Tostadas
- 12 soft corn tortillas
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 16 ounce can Rosarita Traditional Refried Beans
- 10 ounce can Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mexican hot sauce for serving
- cilantro for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place corn tortillas on a large baking sheet and brush each side with olive oil. Bake for 3 minutes per side to crisp.
- While tortillas are baking, stir together the beans, Ro*Tel, and cream cheese until well combined. Place in the microwave for 2 minutes to warm.
- Spoon the bean dip onto the crisp tostada shells and top with the cheddar cheese. Return to the oven for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Remove from the oven and top with Mexican hot sauce and cilantro before serving.