Apple Cheddar Crostini
- Baguette sliced into 1/4 inch thick pieces
- Olive oil for brushing on the bread
- Thinly sliced Honeycrisp apple
- Thinly sliced Cracker Barrel Aged Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly brush each piece of bread on both sides with the olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes, flip the slices of bread over and bake for 5 more minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Top each crostini with one or two thin slices of apple and cheddar. Return to the oven for 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 11/14/13 – 11/30/13.
Be sure to check out the Cracker Barrel brand page on BlogHer for more bloggers’ reviews.