Creamy Baked Spaghetti
I’ve been holding out on you.
My family’s favorite recipe. The one we eat over and over and over again. The one that every single person in my family, even the girl who hates everything, will eat. The one that is basically comfort on a plate.
This recipe, you guys. It’s a winner in my family and I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a winner in your family, too.
This baked spaghetti recipe is creamy dreamy perfection!
Just one word of warning…the creamy white sauce that goes in the pasta? Don’t sneak a taste of it before you add it to the pasta. Just don’t. You’ll end up eating plain spaghetti, because once you start, you can’t stop. It’s amazing.
It feels wrong to eat cream cheese, sour cream, and cottage cheese by the spoonful, but I’m telling you right now that if you taste that mixture, you’ll want to eat the whole bowl.
Move over, lasagna. We don’t need you.
I’ve seen this called Million Dollar Spaghetti all over the internet. I think it’s also pretty similar to Cheddar’s spasagna recipe, but it’s been so many years since I’ve had that, so I could be wrong! Whatever you want to call this dish, I’m sure it’s going to be a new family favorite!
A lot of the recipes similar to this include a whole stick of butter in the dish. I’m telling you, I love butter just as much (more?) than the next guy, but it makes literally no difference in flavor in this dish. I’ve tried it. It’s not worth the extra calories. Out of all of the baked spaghetti recipes, I hope you try this one!
Baked Spaghetti is definitely a favorite in our house!
We have a tendency to eat this a little too often considering that we’d all like our pants to still fit. That’s why I created a low carb version! It’s not quite as decadent, but it’s so good and perfectly satisfying. You’ll love my cream cheese zoodles!
Creamy Baked Spaghetti
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 24 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cooked beef and spaghetti sauce.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, and cottage cheese until smooth, creamy, and well combined. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place half of the cooked spaghetti in the bottom of the baking dish. Dollop half of the cream cheese mixture over the spaghetti as evenly as possible. Spread with half of the meat mixture. Repeat the layers once and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Affiliate Links: This blog contains affiliate links.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 848kcal Calories from fat 418|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 46g||71%|
|Saturated Fat 22g||110%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
MORE OF OUR FAMILY FAVORITE RECIPES? YOU GOT IT.
Double Double Animal Style Burgers – skip the take out.
Amish Egg Noodles – the easiest side dish!
Chicken Parmesan Meatball Casserole – we love casseroles!
Nutella Brownies – eat dessert first!