2014 Favorite Goodies Gift Guide
I thought it would be super fun to do a little gift guide full of some of my favorite things! ‘Tis the season, right?
All of these products are ones that I either own or am currently lusting after. My fingers are crossed so hard that Santa sees this list!
1. First up, is this adorable Kate Spade Thermal Mug. I love Kate Spade and I love warm drinks on cold days, so this is perfect. It’d make a great stocking stuffer, too!
2. I love flipping through cookbooks and Joy the Baker’s book looks so amazing! Is it weird that I read cookbooks like novels and I’m dying to cozy up with this one?
3. Have you jumped on the spiralized vegetable craze yet? I’ve been dying to try it and this Spiral Vegetable Slicer is the tool you need to get started! Don’t forget to check out Inspiralized.com for plenty of recipes to go with your new toy!
4. These herb scissors are such a lifesaver! It’s so easy to quickly run through a bunch of herbs all at once and you end up with evenly sized pieces in no time.
5. I always always always need more food storage containers and these are BPA free and locking them tight is a breeze.
7. Cookie scoops are a serious life saver for me. They ensure evenly sized cookies and they’re just plain easier to use than a regular spoon. I have multiple scoops in all different sizes, but this scoop is my favorite. Check out my cookie recipes, too!
8. The Misto is an amazing little tool! You just add your oil to it, pump, and spray for a healthy alternative to those non-stick cooking sprays. I use extra virgin olive oil in mine and it works wonderfully!
9. I’m dying to try these herb savers. Not only are they fun and futuristic looking (I’m a geek for modern kitchen things!), the reviews say that they seriously extend the life of your herbs!
10. We can’t eat Christmas cookies all year long (darn it), so I’m preparing for January with Gina’s book, Skinnytaste. It’s getting rave reviews, and I know the recipes I’ve tried from her blog have all been favorites in our house.
11. And finally, this Exaclibur food dehyrdator has been on my list for a long time. We love beef jerky and dried fruits and this is THE machine to get. I know a lot of people that use and love this one and I can’t wait to get one for myself.