What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #83 (And some exciting news!)

Whats Cookin Wednesday #83 (And some exciting news!) recipe
I have something exciting to share with all of you party people today!

I teamed up with 30+ amazing bloggers to bring you alllllll of our secrets so that you can rock your own blog! This e-book is full of SO MUCH amazing information and I know that you will love it. Whether you are just thinking about starting a blog of your own, still new to this blogging thing, or just feel like everyone else is doing it better (who doesn’t feel that way?! I know I do!), this book is for YOU.

I wrote a little section about writing and connecting with readers and I share my suuuuuper secret tips for connecting with your audience and staying ahead of the game.

This e-book will show you how to start a blog, write your posts, use social media, get your content seen, get organized, make money, and GROW YOUR BLOG!

Sorry for all of the caps lock. I’m just really excited to share this book with you, because I’ve read it and the information inside of it is just amazing and informative and I really think you’ll all love it!

Click here to view more details and purchase the book! It’s an instant download, so you can start learning and growing your blog immediately!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming and on to the drool-worthy features!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #83 (And some exciting news!) recipe

This makes me cry tears of joy. You? Crepe Cake with Chocolate Ganache from Food Faith Fitness.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #83 (And some exciting news!) recipe

Where have these Fried Green Tomato Stacks with Corn and Crab from Bites of Bri been all my life??

Whats Cookin Wednesday #83 (And some exciting news!) recipe

I can always go for S’mores Bars from What’s the Fork Blog.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #83 (And some exciting news!) recipe

Oh, I love the vibrant purple in this Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Blahnik Baker.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #83 (And some exciting news!) recipe

Is it time for dinner yet? Skillet Tomato Casserole with White Beans and Parmesan from The Law Student’s Wife.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #83 (And some exciting news!) recipe

How perfect is this Hostess Cupcake Layer Cake from Flavor the Moments?

Whats Cookin Wednesday #83 (And some exciting news!) recipe

This whole pan is one serving, right? Loaded Bacon and Cheese Fries from Love Bakes Good Cakes.

21 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #83 (And some exciting news!)”

1. Melanie @ Carmel Moments August 27, 2014 @ 6:06 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly! Have a super Wednesday

2. Bri | Bites of Bri August 27, 2014 @ 6:07 am (#

Karly, thanks for hosting and thank you for featuring the Fried Green Tomatoes!

3. Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness August 27, 2014 @ 6:23 am (#

Thanks for the party and featuring my crepe cake! Also fun to participate in the book with ya! Happy Wednesday!

4. ami@naivecookcooks August 27, 2014 @ 7:30 am (#

Gosh there is so much good stuff in this post!! Saving it for later!

5. Sandi @ A New York Foodie August 27, 2014 @ 7:38 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly….I love all the features! Have a great day! :)

6. Gina August 27, 2014 @ 8:49 am (#

Very cool- heading over to check out the book now!

Hope you are having a FABULOUS week my friend!

7. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes August 27, 2014 @ 9:13 am (#

Thanks so much for the party and feature, Karly! :)

8. Courtney @ Pizzazzerie August 27, 2014 @ 10:35 am (#

So fun! I totally have to check out that ebook!!

9. marcie August 27, 2014 @ 10:52 am (#

Consider that e-book ordered, Karly…I can use all the blogging tips I can get! I just love your style of writing, too — you’re as entertaining as you are a great cook! :) Thank you for featuring my Hostess Cupcake Layer Cake, and have a wonderful week! :)

10. Sharon @ What The Fork Food Blog August 27, 2014 @ 12:20 pm (#

Thank you for featuring my S’mores Bars Karly! Can’t wait to check out that book :)

11. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls August 27, 2014 @ 7:29 pm (#

Thanks so much for the party Karly. Have a great week! :)

12. Cathy August 27, 2014 @ 8:50 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting another great show! Congrats on the e-book, that’s so exciting!!! I need to get a copy!!
    Cathy

1. Pingback: Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks - What the Fork Food Blog

2. Pingback: Homemade Peach Ice Cream - What the Fork Food Blog

3. Pingback: Homemade Slow Cooker Dulce de Leche - A Reinvented Mom

4. Pingback: Pinkie's Popped Candy Pinkcorn - Live, Laugh, Chicky

5. Pingback: Zucchini Noodles w/ Avocado + Walnut Pesto and Summer Corn | Miss Alchemist

6. Pingback: Italian Bites - Live, Laugh, Chicky