What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #82

Hi guys! I hope you’re all having a fabulous week! I’m out of town visiting family, which is lovely, except for the fact that I’m away from my kitchen and I’d really like to be enjoying the food you guys shared last week. I have a feeling my mama would be happy to have me take over her kitchen for a few days, though. Especially when she gets a look at this week’s features! So much goodness, as always.

Caprese-Pull-Apart-Bread--682x1024

Um, hold the phone. This Pull Apart Caprese Bread from Carmel Moments has just blown my mind.

chicken-bacon-ranch-pizza

Is there anything that doesn’t taste good when you add chicken, bacon, and ranch? Nope. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza from Upstate Ramblings.

Peanut-Butter-Jelly-Blondies

Perfect lunch box treats right here! Peanut Butter & Jelly Blondies from Life with the Crust Off.

chocolate-cockeyed-cake1

Not only is this the The Easiest Chocolate Cake Ever from Table for Seven, it also looks fudgy and moist and perfect.

Cinnamon-Roll-Twists-9

Here’s a fun twist (ha! see what I did there?) on breakfast! Cinnamon Roll Twists from Annie’s Noms.

HMCKFinal

I’ve been on a grilled chicken kick and these Herb Marinated Chicken Kabobs from I Thee Cook would be a fun way to spice that up.

Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Bars-Bitz-Giggles-682x1024

Another perfect lunch box treat for the kids! Or for me. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Bitz & Giggles.

23 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #82”

1. Belinda@themoonblushbaker August 20, 2014 @ 6:07 am (#

Oh that bread is amazing! Thanks for link up Karly

2. Sandi @ A New York Foodie August 20, 2014 @ 6:11 am (#

Hi Karly….thanks for the party! Glad you are having a nice time visiting family! Have a great day! :)

3. Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness August 20, 2014 @ 6:17 am (#

Thanks so much for the party lady! Happy Wednesday!!! :) And, enjoy some rest, you deserve it!

4. Melanie @ Carmel Moments August 20, 2014 @ 6:46 am (#

Thanks for hosting and featuring my Pull Apart Caprese Bread.
    Have a fabulous day Karly!

5. Anne August 20, 2014 @ 6:49 am (#

Thanks for hosting, and for featuring my pizza!

6. Erin @ Table for 7 August 20, 2014 @ 7:57 am (#

Thanks for the great party and the feature Karly!! Hope you are having a great visit with your family :)

7. Jodi August 20, 2014 @ 8:50 am (#

My mouth is watering! Thanks Karly for another great party!

8. cathy August 20, 2014 @ 9:28 am (#

Sweet party, Karly, thanks so much for hosting :-) Enjoy your day!
    Cathy

9. Annie @ Annie's Noms August 20, 2014 @ 9:48 am (#

Thank you so much for the feature Karly! Hope you’re having a great week :)

10. marcie August 20, 2014 @ 12:07 pm (#

Thank you for hosting another great party, Karly! :)

11. Jessica Knott {Swankyrecipes} August 20, 2014 @ 12:08 pm (#

These parties are such a great way to meet other bloggers. Thanks for hosting this weeks party!

12. Sara @ Bitz & Giggles August 20, 2014 @ 12:11 pm (#

I hope you’re enjoying your time away with family, Karly! Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars!

13. Heather @ My Overflowing Cup August 20, 2014 @ 2:00 pm (#

Peanut butter bars and chicken kabobs…YUM! Thanks for the link-up!

14. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls August 20, 2014 @ 6:46 pm (#

Thanks so much for the party Karly!! I may need to stick a post it note to my computer screen to remind me what day it is. I hope you have a great time with your family. :)

15. Linda August 20, 2014 @ 6:59 pm (#

Have a good time with your mom. Sharing recipes with her will be so much fun. I think my mom would have loved Tumbleweed Contessa and had a lot to contribute too.

Linda

16. Aida @ TheCraftingFoodie August 20, 2014 @ 9:03 pm (#

Thanks for hosting Karly! I hope you’re enjoying your time away with your family!

17. Heather @ My Overflowing Cup August 21, 2014 @ 1:40 pm (#

I”m getting hungry just looking at those pics! Thanks for the link-up.

1. Pingback: Pretzel Crusted Chicken with Spicy Honey Mustard - What the Fork Food Blog

2. Pingback: S'mores Bars - What the Fork Food Blog

3. Pingback: Banana Nut Muffins with Bacon and Chocolate Chips - Diary of a Semi-Health Nut

4. Pingback: S'mores Cookie Dough Pie - Diary of a Semi-Health Nut