What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #81

Hellooooo, party people! I am all moved in and everything is settling down and it’s been positively amazing getting back in the kitchen. I’ve been baking up a storm and can’t wait to share everything with you soon! In the meantime, I’m positively drooling over everything you guys linked me to last week! My word, you guys always know how to make a girl hungry!

Strawberry-Ricotta-Bites

If these Strawberry Ricotta Bites from Home Cooking Memories aren’t the most perfect use of a Triscuit, I don’t know what is.

7caf3bacd6cfafb6b409cfe01da1f8ba

Is it lunch time yet? Because I could go for a bowl of this Chicken Club Pasta Salad from Spend with Pennies.

blondie-ice-cream-sandwiches

I’m on a serious ice cream kick right now and loving these Homemade Blondie Ice Cream Sandwiches from A Mind “Full” Mom.

Coconut-Curry-Grilled-Chicken-Bites-of-Bri-682x1024

Hello, you beautiful piece of perfectly grilled chicken. Coconut Curry Grilled Chicken from Bites of Bri.

grilled-sweet-potato-fries-with-sriracha-ketchup1-flavorthemoments.com_-500x653

We just got a new grill and I think I’ll break it in with these Grilled Sweet Potato Fries with Sriracha Ketchup from Flavor the Moments.

Summer-Berry-Tart-5B

Wow, this Summer Berry Tart from Annie’s Noms is stunning!

Frozen Blueberry Cream Pie 6

It’d be impossible to stay hot with this Frozen Blueberry Cream Pie from The Kitchen is My Playground for dessert!

16 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #81”

1. Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness August 13, 2014 @ 6:09 am (#

Thanks for the party Karly! Happy Wednesday!

2. Julie @ Tastes of Lizzy T August 13, 2014 @ 6:09 am (#

I always miss baking when I’ve been away from it. Glad you are settling in to your new place! Thanks for hosting!

3. Bri | Bites of Bri August 13, 2014 @ 6:12 am (#

Karly, thanks for hosting another great party and thanks for featuring the Coconut Curry Grilled Chicken!

4. Kristen @ A Mind Full Mom August 13, 2014 @ 6:46 am (#

Thanks Karly for the feature of my Ice Cream Sandwiches and for another great party. I love the inspiration I find here!!

5. Sandi @ A New York Foodie August 13, 2014 @ 6:49 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly! I love all the features! Have a great week! :)

6. Jodi August 13, 2014 @ 8:06 am (#

Another great party! I always look forward to Wednesdays. Thanks Karly!

7. Gina August 13, 2014 @ 8:37 am (#

So happy the move went well & you are feeling settled in a bit. Can’t wait to see what you have been up to in the kitchen.

8. marcie August 13, 2014 @ 9:19 am (#

Congrats on the new grill, Karly, and I hope you enjoy the fries! Thank you for featuring them, and for hosting another great party!

9. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes August 13, 2014 @ 11:02 am (#

Thanks for hosting! :)

10. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls August 13, 2014 @ 1:32 pm (#

I love how upbeat you are about moving, I would probably be crying about now, LOL Thanks so much for the party. Have a wonderful week, Karly!!

11. Thank you so much for including my Frozen Blueberry Cream Pie in your feature picks for this week, Karly! Such a nice surprise to pop on over to party with you and see it in the line-up. Thank you for another fabulous party!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

12. Breast Augmentation Boise August 13, 2014 @ 9:19 pm (#

MMMMM mmmmmmm MMMMMM!!!!! Love me some home cooked food! The dinner, the pastries, I love it all! Now I just need some delicious wine to complement everything here… Off to Idaho for some potatoes and California for some grapes (and maybe a little liposuction after all the eating lol)

13. Annie @ Annie's Noms August 14, 2014 @ 8:34 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my summer berry tart! Hope you’re having a great week :)

1. Pingback: Blueberry Crumb Bars - What the Fork Food Blog