What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #79

Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going as well as mine! I cleaned out my closet yesterday and found $200 and a bunch of gift cards to random places. So, this week is a winner for me. I’m headed out to buy lottery tickets shortly. And milk. We’ve been out of milk for days and my kids are about to disown me.

I hope your week is going just as grand as mine and that if you must be forced to clean closets you also find some cash in there.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #79 recipe

If you’re not having such a great week, I’m sure these Cookie Dough Brownies from Chocolate with Grace would turn it around for ya!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #79 recipe

Excuse me while I drool everywhere. Blackberry Swirl Ice Cream Sandwich from B.Britnell.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #79 recipe

This Loaded Taco Bake from Cozy Country Living is exactly the type of food I want to eat every day of my life.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #79 recipe

My daughter is obsessed with sopapillas and I know she’d die over these Sopapilla Bites from Deliciously Yum!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #79 recipe

Our week is about to get super busy (moving! again!) and I think these Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches  from 5 Boys Baker would be a perfect dinner!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #79 recipe

Oh my word. I’m in love with these Strawberry Shortcake Baked Donuts from Foodtastic Mom.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #79 recipe

Ooh, I need this Italian BLT Salad from Annie’s Noms for lunch today!

17 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #79”

1. Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness July 30, 2014 @ 6:02 am (#

As always, thanks for hosting! Happy Wednesday girl!

2. Tom @ Raise Your Garden July 30, 2014 @ 6:39 am (#

My two year old and four year old woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and those cookie dough brownies is just what I need to make it through!

3. Kirsten July 30, 2014 @ 7:47 am (#

Moving again? Spill the details!!! Those cookie dough brownies!!!

4. Melanie @ Carmel Moments July 30, 2014 @ 8:02 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly! Another great week.

5. Jill July 30, 2014 @ 10:34 am (#

Hey Karly! Thanks so much for hosting and including my donuts. Have a great week!!

6. Shannon {Cozy Country Living} July 30, 2014 @ 10:52 am (#

Thanks so much for the party and for featuring my Loaded Taco Bake Karly! Have a great week:)

7. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls July 30, 2014 @ 11:03 am (#

I am cleaning out my daughter’s closet, her whole room actually, but I am not finding any money. :( I must be doing something wrong, LOL Thanks for the party Karly. Good luck with those lottery tickets!!

8. Kathi @ Deliciously Yum! July 30, 2014 @ 11:19 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my sopapillas and for hosting this fab party!

9. Shaina July 30, 2014 @ 11:31 am (#

Happy Wednesday! Thanks for hosting the link up, what a great collection of recipes :)

10. marcie July 30, 2014 @ 2:50 pm (#

Thank you for hosting another amazing party, Karly!

11. Jodi July 30, 2014 @ 5:15 pm (#

Thanks Karly for hosting another amazing party and thank you for featuring my Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches!

12. Thanks for the fun party ~ I love the features this week. That’s so awesome that you found so much money and gift cards while cleaning out your closet!!!

1. Pingback: Kelsey's Chocolate Chip Pancakes - What the Fork Food Blog