What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #78

Happy Wednesday, guys! Not much new to report here, other than the fact that my babies are home from their two week trip to visit the family. So glad to have them back, even if my daughter does insist that I play Mario Kart with her twenty times a day. I actually kind of like Mario Kart, so you know. I’m down.

My son apparently decided he wants to major in biology when he goes to college while he was on this trip and I find that very interesting and keep bugging him about it. I mean, how did this happen? Two weeks is apparently a long time. I missed life decisions! Luckily, he’s only going into ninth grade, so he’ll probably make a new major life decision soon.

Anyway, that was my week! How was yours??

Whats Cookin Wednesday #78 recipe

How gorgeous are these? And so perfect with all the veggies this time of year! Summer Veggie Taquitos from I Thee Cook.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #78 recipe

I’m down with anything frozen right now and I bet this Coconut Raspberry Slush from Kleinworth & Co wouldn’t disappoint!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #78 recipe

Oh my dear sweet heaven, look at these S’moreo Ice Cream Sandwiches from This Silly Girl’s Life.  I want to eat them all.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #78 recipe

Love how gorgeous this Greek Roasted Chicken from Cooking with Curls looks! Mine never come out looking that perfect!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #78 recipe

Talk about refreshing! Blueberry Lavender Lemonade from Baking a Moment.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #78 recipe

This Rainbow Fruit Pizza from The Law Student’s Wife just makes me happy to look at. And I know my kids would eat the heck out of it!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #78 recipe

I couldn’t leave you all without some more Mexican flavors, could I? Love this Taco Salad with Chicken and Ranch Dressing from Food, Faith, Fitness.

24 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #78”

1. Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness July 23, 2014 @ 6:12 am (#

Thanks for the party and featuring my Taco Salads Karly!!

2. This all looks so good! I definitely want to try a fruit pizza out one of these days!

3. Melanie @ Carmel Moments July 23, 2014 @ 6:58 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly! Have an awesome week. :)

4. Sandi @ A New York Foodie July 23, 2014 @ 7:26 am (#

Hi Karly! Thanks so much for hosting. I love all the features! Have a great day! :)

5. Erin | The Law Student's Wife July 23, 2014 @ 8:10 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my rainbow pizza Karly! Happy Wednesday!

6. Gina July 23, 2014 @ 8:14 am (#

Happy Wednesday!! Hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

Thanks so much for sharing my slush – it is certainly great for cooling down!

7. Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life July 23, 2014 @ 8:23 am (#

Thanks so much for featuring my smoreo ice cream sandwiches!

8. Shannon {Cozy Country Living} July 23, 2014 @ 8:29 am (#

Thanks so much for the party Karly! Have a wonderful rest of the week:)

9. cathy July 23, 2014 @ 9:37 am (#

This is one sweet party, thanks so much for hosting!
    Cathy

10. marcie July 23, 2014 @ 10:29 am (#

Mario Kart was one of the only game I would ever play with my kids, and truthfully I kind of miss it. :( Those features look delicious, and thanks for hosting, Karly! :)

11. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes July 23, 2014 @ 11:30 am (#

Mario Kart was the only video game I was ever any good at! Ha! Thanks so much for hosting!! :)

12. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls July 23, 2014 @ 11:44 am (#

My daughter changed her mind about majors three times while in high school. She is now starting her second year of college, and changing her mind again! Thank you so much for featuring my roast chicken, and for the awesome party. :) Have a great week!!

13. Dina@Kitchen Dreaming July 23, 2014 @ 8:03 pm (#

Thank you for hosting, have a wonderful week.

14. Heather @ My Overflowing Cup July 24, 2014 @ 12:18 am (#

These food photos are just stunning! Thanks for the links to all these great recipes. I think I know how I will be spending my day tomorrow.

15. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker July 24, 2014 @ 2:08 am (#

Thanks for the party! Have a great week, Karly!

16. Ali July 24, 2014 @ 11:36 am (#

17. Thanks for hosting! Love the features especially the fruit pizza – so summery!

18. Julie July 25, 2014 @ 5:46 am (#

Those summer veggie taquitos look so good! Thanks for hosting, Karly!

1. Pingback: "Caprese" Sausage Patties with Pesto, Mozzarella and Tomato - What the Fork Food Blog

2. Pingback: Chewy Almond Funfetti Cookies + 7 Happy Things - Diary of a Semi-Health Nut

3. Pingback: Blueberry Cobbler Oatmeal Cookies