What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #66

Happy Wednesday, y’all.

Am I the only one that still has to say wed-nes-day when I’m typing that? Also, fri-end? And i before e except after c? It’s like I’m just a really big overgrown 2nd grader up in here.

Anyway, let’s talk about food!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #66 recipe

I’ve never made focaccia before, but I must try this Sea Salted Rosemary Focaccia from I Thee Cook!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #66 recipe

Cinco de Mayo is coming up! Maybe make this Mexican Grilled Pizza from Keep it Simple Sweetie?

Whats Cookin Wednesday #66 recipe

Perfect Spring treat! Lemon Brownies from Life with the Crust Off.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #66 recipe

This Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake from Dieter’s Downfall is seriously gorgeous!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #66 recipe

Mais oui! Classic French Napoleon’s from Culinary Couture. (So, yeah. I don’t speak French, but I can try.)

Whats Cookin Wednesday #66 recipe

Another Cinco de Mayo winner! Chicken Enchilada Verde Bake from Two in the Kitchen!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #66 recipe

And there we go again. Y’all know I can never have enough Mexican food! Check out these Tex-Mex Perogies from Hun What’s for Dinner!

36 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #66”

1. Diane Balch April 30, 2014 @ 6:17 am (#

Thanks so much for the party. I brought a twist on mashed potatoes and a very green stew.

2. Kirsten April 30, 2014 @ 6:28 am (#

Karly,
    Even though all this pizza blogging has enabled me to type Fahrenheit without skipping a beat, I too sound out Wed Nes Day. Things that stick with you, yanno?

I guess I’m about the post-Cinco leftovers today.
    I’ve got a Taco Rice Tortilla Pizza (and a rant about leftovers).
    I’ve got my final grilled cheese sandwich, to round out the month, Grilled Cheese with Guacamole and Corn Salsa, along with a handy clickable collage of all my grilled cheese (and tomato soup) recipes.
    And, because Mother’s Day is the next event on my horizon (because frankly the Ohio Achievement Assessments are NOT on my horizon) I’ve got a flowery, nutty, crunchy, treatise-on-mothers-and-mentors Wild Violet Granola.

Thanks for hosting!

3. Kaylin April 30, 2014 @ 6:53 am (#

Thanks so much for featuring my Mexican Grilled Pizza! All of your features look delicious!

4. Evelyn @ My Turn for us April 30, 2014 @ 7:13 am (#

Thanks for the party!!

Hugs

5. Beth @ The First Year April 30, 2014 @ 7:14 am (#

I’ve always had problem with spelling! When I was in second grade I memorized how to spell words instead of thinking about the sounds of the letters. You are not alone Karly!

6. Erlene April 30, 2014 @ 7:28 am (#

Hi. Thank you for hosting this party. New to your link up and started following on G+ and Twitter.

7. Raven @ True Blue Baking April 30, 2014 @ 7:40 am (#

Thanks for the party Karly and have a great week!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

8. Gina April 30, 2014 @ 7:56 am (#

I love this party so much Karly – I look forward to it each week. I always know I will find the most delicious & beautiful food here.

9. Renee @Two in the Kitchen April 30, 2014 @ 8:47 am (#

Thanks so much for featuring my enchiladas Karly!! Have a great week!! :)

10. Allie | Baking a Moment April 30, 2014 @ 9:06 am (#

Love the features this week! Those lemon brownies are totally calling to me… Thanks for the linkup, Karly; hope you’re having a fun week!

11. marcie April 30, 2014 @ 9:16 am (#

Thank you for hosting this fabulous party, Karly, and happy Wednesday! :)

12. Shannon {Cozy Country Living} April 30, 2014 @ 9:17 am (#

Haha! I still say Wed-nes-day too:) Thanks so much for the party Karly! Have a great rest of the week!

13. Rina~I Thee Cook April 30, 2014 @ 9:36 am (#

Thank you for the feature and for hosting Karly! Everything looks delicious!!!

14. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes April 30, 2014 @ 9:52 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting, Karly!

15. Jillian Hudson April 30, 2014 @ 10:10 am (#

Thanks for hosting! I shared my hummus bites which are great vegan and allergy-friendly appetizers. I also shared my super fresh “can’t wait for summer” gazpacho smoothie—a savory swap out for fruity smoothies.

16. Kimberly April 30, 2014 @ 10:15 am (#

Fabulous party!! Thanks so much for hosting. Please stop by our new party and share. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/2014/04/lou-lou-girls-fabulous-party-4.html
    Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

17. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls April 30, 2014 @ 10:23 am (#

Thanks so much for another awesome party Karly!! I need to go eat breakfast before I try to eat my computer screen, and I will be starting with that Napoleon. ;) Have a great week!

18. Roxy | Roxy's Kitchen April 30, 2014 @ 10:45 am (#

Just found your link party and shared some recipes. A 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken recipe, a Rose Cupcake Bouquet – great for Mother’s Day and a Pregnant Belly Cake – the baby-kind of bun in the oven :). Thanks for hosting!

19. Jill April 30, 2014 @ 11:18 am (#

Awesome party. I look forward to it every week! :)

20. Gloria // Simply Gloria April 30, 2014 @ 11:47 am (#

Karly, that is too funny… I have to do those things, too when I’m typing out words like that! So happy I’m not the only one! Thanks so much for the fab party! :)

21. Kate April 30, 2014 @ 12:28 pm (#

Thanks for hosting! -Kate @ http://candidly-kate.blogspot.com/

22. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking April 30, 2014 @ 3:14 pm (#

Good lawdy, you’ve gone and done it again, Karly! I want it ALL! And stat, before I preggo-Hulk-out. Please and thank you.

23. Dina @ Kitchen Dreaming April 30, 2014 @ 7:55 pm (#

Thanks so much for a wonderful party, thanks for hosting

24. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker May 1, 2014 @ 8:50 am (#

Yea!! Thanks so much for featuring my Cheesecake!! Can you believe I almost threw it away because it was cracked??? So glad I saved it! I hope you’re having a great week!

25. Thank you so much for featuring my Tex Mex Perogies and for hosting. Hope you are having a wonderful week!!

26. Sara @ Bitz & Giggles May 1, 2014 @ 2:26 pm (#

Hi Karly! It’s my first time partying here, and WHAT a party. I’ve obviously showed up a bit late, but sometimes that’s a good thing! There are so many wonderful posts to peruse!

1. Pingback: Chocolate Almond Date Balls | The Well Floured Kitchen

2. Pingback: Oyster Steak Sauce : My Pinterventures

3. Pingback: Homestyle Mashed Potatoes

4. Pingback: French Bread Breakfast Pizza

5. Pingback: Gazpacho Green Smoothie - Corn-free, SF, GF | Creating Silver Linings

6. Pingback: Party Hummus Bites GF/CF/SF/DF/EF | Creating Silver Linings

7. Pingback: Easy Rose Cupcake Bouquet in a Pot - Roxy's Kitchen

8. Pingback: 5-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Whole Chicken with Veggies - Roxy's Kitchen

9. Pingback: Pregnant Belly Cake