What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #59

Oh, people. I’m hungry this week. Hungry enough to eat every single one of these features in about 3 seconds flat. Who’s with me?

Whats Cookin Wednesday #59 recipe

My husband would beg for these Slow Cooker Beef Gyros from Flavors by Four if he saw them!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #59 recipe

And my kids would beg for these Chocolate-Peanut Butter Granola Bars from Spoonful of Flavor.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #59 recipe

I’m officially begging for these Homemade Crumb Donuts from Baking a Moment.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #59 recipe

Nope. The begging hasn’t stopped yet. Check out these Peppermint Patty Brownie Cookies from Tastes of Lizzy T.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #59 recipe

Let’s celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with these St. Pat’s Caraway Pull Apart Rolls from True Blue Baking, shall we?

Whats Cookin Wednesday #59 recipe

Holy moly. I want these Pierogi Lasagna Rolls from Table for Seven for dinner tonight.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #59 recipe

And I’ll have these Cookie Dough Brownies from Spend with Pennies for dessert. Yep, I’m hungry.

20 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #59”

1. Mommy on Demand March 12, 2014 @ 5:52 am (#

Thanks for hosting! Have a great Wednesday!

2. Sandi @ A New York Foodie March 12, 2014 @ 6:23 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly and have a great day! :)

3. Kirsten March 12, 2014 @ 7:00 am (#

Karly,
    Slow cooker gyros and cookie dough brownie bites–that photo just calls to me–sounds so much better than the bowl of cereal in front of me.
    I’m linking up a themed fish meal (Hoisin Sesame Swai) that is really a three-fer: I’ve got the entree, plus two sides (Hoisin-roasted Radishes and Asian beet greens) in one post. Value added, I say.
    Next up, since I carried my man cold all the way to Disney and back home again, I’ve got a Thai Turkey Cold Busting Hot and Sour Egg Drop Soup. It’s a mouthful of a name, but has all my favorite aspects of Chinese restaurant soup in a package that helped me get over my cold.
    Finally, for an alternate green food source in March, an Avocado Feta Lemon Yogurt dip. My goodness this is tasty–so much so that I forgot to take photos until after we’d dug in and ended up setting the plate on the floor of my friend’s kitchen to take the photos. Using a banner to cover up the back door floor mat? Why yes, yes I am, thanksverymuch!
    Thanks for hosting, Karly!

4. Shannon {Cozy Country Living} March 12, 2014 @ 7:26 am (#

Thanks so much for the party Karly! Have a great rest of the week:)

5. Allie | Baking a Moment March 12, 2014 @ 7:45 am (#

Thanks for hosting again this week, and thanks for the feature, Karly! Your picks are making me hungry too ;)

6. Julie March 12, 2014 @ 8:08 am (#

Thank you for hosting and for featuring our cookies, Karly! Have a great day!

7. Susan @ Flavors by Four March 12, 2014 @ 8:24 am (#

Thanks so much for featuring our Slow Cooker Beef Gyros. We love your party. Have a great week.

8. Erin @ Table for 7 March 12, 2014 @ 8:59 am (#

Thanks so much for the great party Karly and the feature!! Have a good day :)

9. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles March 12, 2014 @ 9:14 am (#

Thank you so much for the party, Karly!

10. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes March 12, 2014 @ 9:21 am (#

Wowza!! I am sooo with you!! :) All of those look fantastic!! Thanks so much for hosting, Karly!

11. Raven @ True Blue Baking March 12, 2014 @ 10:15 am (#

Whoot… Whoot…. thank you so much Karly for featuring my St. Pat’s Caraway Pull Apart Rolls! You have made my vacation so much sweeter. :)

Have a great day and thanks for the party!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

12. Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor March 12, 2014 @ 10:53 am (#

Thanks so much for featuring my granola bars, Karly! I always love stopping by the link up to see what everyone has to share.

13. Nancy P.@hteibttersideofsweet March 12, 2014 @ 11:56 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly!

14. cathy March 12, 2014 @ 2:04 pm (#

Karly thanks so much again for hosting a great party! Happy Wednesday :-)
    Cathy

15. Renee @Two in the Kitchen March 12, 2014 @ 2:55 pm (#

I am with you on eating all those yummy features Karly. Especially those mint patty cookies. YUM!!!

16. Layla @ Brunch Time Baker March 12, 2014 @ 3:07 pm (#

Lots of wonderful recipes Shared! Thanks for hosting :)

17. Christina@A Soulful Twist March 12, 2014 @ 9:12 pm (#

Okay, so this is not right, I’m trying to be good over here and then you post all that non-sense food! :/ I’m suppose to be in diva diet mode and I’m about 2 minutes from dropping all my plans and going straight to the kitchen to make those Cookie Dough Brownies! Who’s idea was that anyway.. heading over there right now! Thanks…gotta go! :)

18. Nicole from Flavors by Four March 12, 2014 @ 9:44 pm (#

Thank you so much for featuring our Slow Cooker Gyros!! I’m so glad you liked them as much as we did :)

19. Cindy @ Hun... What's for Dinner? March 13, 2014 @ 5:43 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting!

20. Margaret @Margaret's Morsels March 13, 2014 @ 7:38 am (#

Thanks for hosting the party!