What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #58

Happy Hump Day! Ugh. I can’t believe I just said that. Gross. I don’t even know who I am anymore.

Let’s all shove some food in our faces and pretend that didn’t happen, k?

Chicken-Alfredo-Dip1

So, I just have one complaint about this Chicken Alfredo Dip from Life with the Crust Off. The complaint is that I didn’t think of it first. Holy amazing!

1-dd-Whipped-Mocha-14

Can you even handle those perfect curls of chocolate on this Whipped Mocha Tart from Dieter’s Downfall?

Nutella-Smores-Granola-Bars-title

I’ve been drooling over these No Bake Nutella S’mores Granola Bars from Inside Brucrew Life all week long! So fun!

blood-orange-chocolate-truffle-torte_2

How gorgeous is this Blood Orange Chocolate Truffle Tort from Blahnik Baker?

Buffalo-Chicken-Tortilla-Pinwheels-36

Yes, yes, yes. I’ve been needing some spice in my life and these Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories are just the thing!

Mini-Beef-Cheese-Empanadas-4-1024x804

I want to eat these Mini Beef and Cheese Empanadas from Love to be in the Kitchen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

20140222_123320_Richtone(HDR)

What a gorgeous loaf of  Irish Soda Bread from Three Kids and a Fish!

21 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #58”

1. Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets March 5, 2014 @ 5:12 am (#

I just recently found your link up, and I want to say thank you for hosting. I can’t wait to check out all the great dishes, including those perfect chocolate curls. That either takes sheer genius or the proper kitchen tool, and I’m afraid I have neither.

What I do have though is some easy oven roasted vegetables (potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, onions and garlic) and how to prepare a weeks worth of meals. You see, my husband spends his workweek in a different state, which means I put together a weeks worth of food for him on weekends so he can feed himself all week long. I’ve finally gotten around to sharing the how on the blog, so now I’m bringing it to you and your audience, hoping it proves helpful for someone else.
    Thanks again for hosting and Happy Hump day. Eek, now I said it too.

2. Julie March 5, 2014 @ 5:47 am (#

Thanks for hosting again this week, Karly! I could sure dig into that Chicken Alfredo Dip even in this early morning hour! Have a great day!

3. Diane Balch March 5, 2014 @ 6:27 am (#

Just found your lovely blog and party through Cooking with Curls. I will be adding it to my party list.

4. Raven @ True Blue Baking March 5, 2014 @ 6:34 am (#

Hi Karly I hope you have a great rest of your week and thanks for the party!!!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

5. Sandi @ A New York Foodie March 5, 2014 @ 7:15 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting Karly and have a great week! :)

6. Kirsten March 5, 2014 @ 7:24 am (#

Karly,
    My daughter said this morning it feels like a Friday. I could agree, but it’s been a weird week. Several school districts had closures or delays at the beginning of the week (not us, “Oakwood NEVER closes”) and no school Friday due to a teacher work day–so it’s a strange 4 day week. And I want pho, so I’m trying to get the kids on the bandwagon to go out for pho for lunch on Friday.

But anyhow–I love what you’ve chosen and have a big hankering, alongside the pho, for empanadas–one of my son’s teammates on his wheelchair basketball team, and sled hockey team come to think of it, had parents who made empanadas for all team celebrations and I was a lucky lucky lucky gal to eat them.

I’m linking up a “I’m NOT Irish so I don’t have to play by the rules” recipe–Guinness-braised Brats and Broccoli-topped Baked Potatoes.

I’ve also got a slow cooker recipe, because winter somehow seems to never end around here, but I like it spicy with Hatch chiles I put up in the summer to heat me from the inside during the winter, so I present Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili with Hatch chiles, corn, and beef.

The final recipe I’m sharing is an Orange-spiked Beet and Walnut spread. I’m pleased with this puppy–it was hard to keep my hand from reaching for the goat cheese and make a vegan appetizer, but I did it. Eventually.

Thanks for hosting, Karly!

7. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls March 5, 2014 @ 7:54 am (#

Thanks so much for another awesome party Karly. Have a wonderful week. :)

8. Simple Green Moms March 5, 2014 @ 8:06 am (#

Happy Hump Day indeed ;) i totally look forward to Wednesdays now purely for this post! Thanks for sharing!!

9. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes March 5, 2014 @ 8:47 am (#

thanks for hosting! :)

10. Becky @ lovetobeinthekitchen March 5, 2014 @ 9:54 am (#

Thanks for the fun link party! Your link party is one of my favorites! I love how you just host it. It feels more personal.

Thanks for featuring my beef & cheese empanadas! :) I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Karly Reply:

@Becky @ lovetobeinthekitchen,

Aw, thank you! :)

11. Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor March 5, 2014 @ 10:34 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting, Karly! I can’t stop thinking about that Chicken Alfredo Dip you have featured. It looks amazing!

12. Thanks so much for featuring my Chicken Alfredo Dip!!! Have an awesome week! :)

13. Zainab @ Blahnik Baker March 5, 2014 @ 11:19 am (#

Thank you again so much for hosting!! And for including me in the drool worthy features this week. That Mocha tart is on my must bake list this weekend!!

14. You totally made my day!! Thank you SOOOO much for the feature. And thank you for hosting so much goodness!

15. Renee @Two in the Kitchen March 5, 2014 @ 8:14 pm (#

Thanks for hosting the link party Karly! Have a great week!! :)

16. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet March 5, 2014 @ 8:29 pm (#

I’m late but I made it! thanks for hosting!!

17. Karyn Granrud March 5, 2014 @ 9:20 pm (#

Thanks so much for featuring my whipped mocha tart! Enjoy the rest of the rest!

18. cathy March 5, 2014 @ 9:48 pm (#

Happy Hump Day for sure! Karly, thank you so very much for featuring my Irish Soda Bread I truly appreciate it :-) Thanks for hosting another wonderful party!
    Cathy

19. Cindy @ Hun... What's for Dinner? March 6, 2014 @ 10:25 am (#

Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

20. Margaret @Margaret's Morsels March 6, 2014 @ 1:05 pm (#

Thanks for hosting the party!