What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #57

Brace yourselves, people. This week’s features are outrageous. Gooey and decadent and over the top.  Good thing I already have my fat pants on!

You-Just-Got-Dumped-Brownie-Bars-1-4-1

Told ya. I mean, my word. I’m willing to get dumped, just so I can eat these I Just Got Dumped Brownie Bars from Gal on a Mission. Sorry, husband.

Southwest-Chicken-Vegetable-Soup-682x1024

You know how I feel about southwestern flavors! Southwest Chicken Vegetable Soup from Carmel Moments.

Baked-Chicken-and-Orzo-1

Love the way this Baked Chicken and Orzo from Lemons for Lulu looks! Healthy and tasty!

DSC_2435-edited-titled

I’m currently obsessed with magic bars and these Reese’s Oreo Magic Cookie Bars from Something Swanky are phenomenal!

slobrisket

I adore beef brisket! Check out this Slow Cooker Beef Brisket from Mostly Food and Crafts!

Rosemary Sweet Potato Chips

What a fun snack! Rosemary Sweet Potato Chips from Amy’s Cooking Adventures.

Wacky Cake with PB Frosting

How gorgeous is this Wacky Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting from The Brunette Baker?

22 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #57”

1. Robyn @ simply fresh dinners February 26, 2014 @ 5:20 am (#

Wow, you’re right, Karly, those features are mouth watering. I particularly love that southwestern soup! Beautiful! Thanks so much for hosting. Enjoy your Wednesday.

2. simple green moms February 26, 2014 @ 5:20 am (#

Ohhh I soooo look forward to these posts each and every Wednesday! Except they make me really hungry ;) keep them coming!!

3. Jen and Emily @ Layers of Happiness February 26, 2014 @ 5:29 am (#

Thanks for hosting! This week’s features are sooo tempting… I pinned them all :)

4. Kirsten February 26, 2014 @ 6:22 am (#

Karly,
    I think I gained weight just looking at today’s features. I don’t think the drool offset anything, sadly.

To counteract all that decadence, how ’bout some liver? Oh come on, it’s good for you, and the way I fix it, it’s tasty too! I’ve got some Open-faced Liver Paté (Danish Leverpostej) Meatloaf Sandwiches. Since 1 recipe with beets isn’t enough for me, I’ve also got what we affectionately call a Hot Pink Mess. It’s Red Cabbage, Leeks, Brats and Beets in an easy skillet supper.
    Finally, to round out last week’s HashtagOrangeWeek recipes, I’ve got a Pepperoni and Orange Pizza.
    Thanks for hosting!

5. Melanie @ Carmel Moments February 26, 2014 @ 6:26 am (#

Thanks for featuring my Southwest Chicken Vegetable Soup Karly! I appreciate all you do!

6. Sandi @ A New York Foodie February 26, 2014 @ 6:42 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly and have a great day!! :)

7. Raven @ True Blue Baking February 26, 2014 @ 6:46 am (#

Hi Karly I hope you have a great rest of your week and thanks for the party!!!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

8. Evelyn @ My Turn for us February 26, 2014 @ 7:13 am (#

Thanks for hosting sweetie!!

Hugs

9. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life February 26, 2014 @ 7:23 am (#

Holy cow! My mouth dropped open at those bars at the top! I want dumped too so I can eat the whole pan! Thanks for the fun party!!!

10. Julie February 26, 2014 @ 7:28 am (#

Those “I Just Got Dumped Brownies” look fantastic and the name makes them even better! Love it! Thanks for hosting, Karly!

11. Gina February 26, 2014 @ 8:03 am (#

Holy cow Karly – that all looks SO GOOD!!! WOW!

12. Chelsea @chelseasmessyapron February 26, 2014 @ 8:14 am (#

Loving those features!! Thanks for hosting Karly :)

13. Tanya Schroeder February 26, 2014 @ 8:16 am (#

You always have mouth watering features! Thanks for the party and for sharing my chicken and orzo!

14. Julia February 26, 2014 @ 8:28 am (#

And, now I am hungry. LOL. I’m not even sure what I want to try first from your features!

Thanks for hosting!

Julia @ Mini Van Dreams

15. Shannon {Cozy Country Living} February 26, 2014 @ 8:40 am (#

Everything looks sooo good! I can’t wait to try some of those featured recipes:) Thanks so much for the party Karly and have a great rest of the week!

16. Amy | Amy's Cooking Adventures February 26, 2014 @ 9:21 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my sweet potato chips!

17. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes February 26, 2014 @ 9:43 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting! :)

18. Chelsea @ Gal on a Mission February 26, 2014 @ 10:27 am (#

Thanks for featuring my I Just Got Dumped Brownie Bars, Karly! Another great party and fabulous features! Yum! :)

19. Jodi February 26, 2014 @ 12:05 pm (#

Karly, my mouth is watering! I always look forward to Wednesdays! Thanks for hosting!

20. cathy February 26, 2014 @ 8:14 pm (#

Wow Karly the features were amazing! Thanks so much for hosting another fabulous party!
    Cathy

21. Jane February 27, 2014 @ 6:19 am (#

Wow! Your features are incredible! I shared my yummy Salmon Quiche. Thanks for hosting!

22. Margaret February 27, 2014 @ 7:44 am (#

Thanks for hosting the party!