What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #57

Brace yourselves, people. This week’s features are outrageous. Gooey and decadent and over the top.  Good thing I already have my fat pants on!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #57 recipe

Told ya. I mean, my word. I’m willing to get dumped, just so I can eat these I Just Got Dumped Brownie Bars from Gal on a Mission. Sorry, husband.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #57 recipe

You know how I feel about southwestern flavors! Southwest Chicken Vegetable Soup from Carmel Moments.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #57 recipe

Love the way this Baked Chicken and Orzo from Lemons for Lulu looks! Healthy and tasty!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #57 recipe

I’m currently obsessed with magic bars and these Reese’s Oreo Magic Cookie Bars from Something Swanky are phenomenal!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #57 recipe

I adore beef brisket! Check out this Slow Cooker Beef Brisket from Mostly Food and Crafts!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #57 recipe

What a fun snack! Rosemary Sweet Potato Chips from Amy’s Cooking Adventures.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #57 recipe

How gorgeous is this Wacky Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting from The Brunette Baker?

22 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #57”

1. Robyn @ simply fresh dinners February 26, 2014 @ 5:20 am (#

Wow, you’re right, Karly, those features are mouth watering. I particularly love that southwestern soup! Beautiful! Thanks so much for hosting. Enjoy your Wednesday.

2. simple green moms February 26, 2014 @ 5:20 am (#

Ohhh I soooo look forward to these posts each and every Wednesday! Except they make me really hungry ;) keep them coming!!

3. Jen and Emily @ Layers of Happiness February 26, 2014 @ 5:29 am (#

Thanks for hosting! This week’s features are sooo tempting… I pinned them all :)

4. Kirsten February 26, 2014 @ 6:22 am (#

Karly,
    I think I gained weight just looking at today’s features. I don’t think the drool offset anything, sadly.

To counteract all that decadence, how ’bout some liver? Oh come on, it’s good for you, and the way I fix it, it’s tasty too! I’ve got some Open-faced Liver Paté (Danish Leverpostej) Meatloaf Sandwiches. Since 1 recipe with beets isn’t enough for me, I’ve also got what we affectionately call a Hot Pink Mess. It’s Red Cabbage, Leeks, Brats and Beets in an easy skillet supper.
    Finally, to round out last week’s HashtagOrangeWeek recipes, I’ve got a Pepperoni and Orange Pizza.
    Thanks for hosting!

5. Melanie @ Carmel Moments February 26, 2014 @ 6:26 am (#

Thanks for featuring my Southwest Chicken Vegetable Soup Karly! I appreciate all you do!

6. Sandi @ A New York Foodie February 26, 2014 @ 6:42 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly and have a great day!! :)

7. Raven @ True Blue Baking February 26, 2014 @ 6:46 am (#

Hi Karly I hope you have a great rest of your week and thanks for the party!!!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

8. Evelyn @ My Turn for us February 26, 2014 @ 7:13 am (#

Thanks for hosting sweetie!!

Hugs

9. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life February 26, 2014 @ 7:23 am (#

Holy cow! My mouth dropped open at those bars at the top! I want dumped too so I can eat the whole pan! Thanks for the fun party!!!

10. Julie February 26, 2014 @ 7:28 am (#

Those “I Just Got Dumped Brownies” look fantastic and the name makes them even better! Love it! Thanks for hosting, Karly!

11. Gina February 26, 2014 @ 8:03 am (#

Holy cow Karly – that all looks SO GOOD!!! WOW!

12. Chelsea @chelseasmessyapron February 26, 2014 @ 8:14 am (#

Loving those features!! Thanks for hosting Karly :)

13. Tanya Schroeder February 26, 2014 @ 8:16 am (#

You always have mouth watering features! Thanks for the party and for sharing my chicken and orzo!

14. Julia February 26, 2014 @ 8:28 am (#

And, now I am hungry. LOL. I’m not even sure what I want to try first from your features!

Thanks for hosting!

Julia @ Mini Van Dreams

15. Shannon {Cozy Country Living} February 26, 2014 @ 8:40 am (#

Everything looks sooo good! I can’t wait to try some of those featured recipes:) Thanks so much for the party Karly and have a great rest of the week!

16. Amy | Amy's Cooking Adventures February 26, 2014 @ 9:21 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my sweet potato chips!

17. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes February 26, 2014 @ 9:43 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting! :)

18. Chelsea @ Gal on a Mission February 26, 2014 @ 10:27 am (#

Thanks for featuring my I Just Got Dumped Brownie Bars, Karly! Another great party and fabulous features! Yum! :)

19. Jodi February 26, 2014 @ 12:05 pm (#

Karly, my mouth is watering! I always look forward to Wednesdays! Thanks for hosting!

20. cathy February 26, 2014 @ 8:14 pm (#

Wow Karly the features were amazing! Thanks so much for hosting another fabulous party!
    Cathy

21. Jane February 27, 2014 @ 6:19 am (#

Wow! Your features are incredible! I shared my yummy Salmon Quiche. Thanks for hosting!

22. Margaret February 27, 2014 @ 7:44 am (#

Thanks for hosting the party!