What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #54

Oh, hello. It’s another snow day around these parts. It’s cold and windy and this winter will never stop, ever, so I hope you’re ready to hear a lot of whining and complaining! What’s the weather been like in your little part of the world? If you say warm, I’ll punch you. Just so ya know.

Wild-Blueberry-Jelly-Bars-1

These Wild Blueberry Jelly Bars from True Blue Baking are absolutely gorgeous!

Double-chocolate-snack-cake1-1

Imma need this in my face, please. Double Chocolate Snack Cake from Table for Seven.

Reeses_Peanut_Butter_Cookie_Cake4

You know, I firmly believe that covering something in Reese’s makes it an award winning recipe. Like this Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from LIfe Love and Sugar, for example!

BBQ-Chicken-Nachos-2

You know how I feel about nachos, right? Love these BBQ Chipotle Chicken Nachos from Lemons for Lulu!

Lentil-and-black-bean-tacos-6

Mexican…it’s my life. Lentil and Black Bean Tacos from Amuse Your Bouche.

chocolate-dipped-coconut-macaroon-thumbprints1

How gorgeous are these Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroon Thumbprints from Flavor the Moments?

IMG_3682

Looooooove these S’more Cups from The Paper Heart Studio!

23 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #54”

1. Sandi @ A New York Foodie February 5, 2014 @ 6:30 am (#

Thanks for hosting and have a great week :)

2. Kammie @ Sensual Appeal February 5, 2014 @ 6:46 am (#

I haven’t linked up in a while but thank you for hosting! Yay!

3. Hallie @ The Wordy Baker February 5, 2014 @ 6:50 am (#

Thanks for hosting again this week!

4. Tanya Schroeder February 5, 2014 @ 7:13 am (#

You and I are kindred spirits, I love nachos too! Thanks for featuring them today! Hope it’s a good week, thanks for the party!

5. Amanda February 5, 2014 @ 7:15 am (#

Thank you so much for the feature! I love hanging out here and linking up. You are hilarious!

6. Gina February 5, 2014 @ 7:48 am (#

Holy cow- that chocolate cake! Wowzers!

Hope your Wednesday is AWESOME Karly!

7. Julie February 5, 2014 @ 7:58 am (#

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Cake? I’ll take some please:) Great features, and thanks for hosting again this week, Karly!

8. Shannon {Cozy Country Living} February 5, 2014 @ 8:10 am (#

It’s cold and windy here too :( Stay warm! Thanks so much for hosting Karly and have a wonderful rest of the week!

9. marcie February 5, 2014 @ 8:34 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my macaroons, Karly, and for hosting this awesome party! Have a great rest of the week. :)

10. Evelyn @ My Turn for us February 5, 2014 @ 9:15 am (#

Thanks for the party!!

Hugs

11. cathy February 5, 2014 @ 9:16 am (#

love, love this party! Thanks for hosting :-)
    Cathy

12. Kirsten February 5, 2014 @ 10:40 am (#

Karly,
    It’s cold and snowy here, too–with a nice crust of ice on top that the wee wiener dogs are having trouble dealing with–but everyone is home which is a nice break. (A couple of weeks ago I would not welcome a snow day, but today–yippee!)
    I will be in Florida in a couple of weeks for the Band Disney trip, but for now I’m right there with ya in the cold & snow.
    Today I’m linking up some warming goodies for you (how’s that for a transition?). I’ve got a bright and sunny Grapefruit Honey Bran Muffin, a high falutin’ Sherried Black Bean and Broccoli Stem Soup, and decadent Chocolate Cherry Almond Magic Layer Bars. Because after shoveling that snow, some chocolate is always welcome. Tragically the snow day means that the Curriculum Night scheduled for tonight is cancelled, so the cookies that I baked for the PTA . . . will go in my belly!
    Woot!
    Thanks for hosting!

13. Erin @ Table for 7 February 5, 2014 @ 10:53 am (#

Thank you for the party and the feature Karly! Have a good week :)

14. Becca @ Amuse Your Bouche February 5, 2014 @ 11:02 am (#

Yay thanks for the feature Karly! :)

15. simple green moms February 5, 2014 @ 11:12 am (#

you had me at wild blueberry… and the rest are just amazing too! yum! thanks for sharing =)

16. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls February 5, 2014 @ 11:29 am (#

Thanks so much for another awesome party Karly! Have a great week. :)

17. Lori @ A Bright and Beautiful Life February 5, 2014 @ 12:37 pm (#

Thanks for the fun party. It’s always fun to come see the features and get new ideas for dinner!

18. Allie | Baking a Moment February 5, 2014 @ 12:38 pm (#

I’m right there with ya, Karly! Freezing my tushy off here in Pa… the kids are off school AGAIN- don’t think they’ve had more than 3 days in a row in school in weeks. Spring needs to get. here. NOW!

19. Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff February 5, 2014 @ 2:08 pm (#

Here in southern California, it’s cool to us … probably warm to you … please don’t punch me ;) Thank you for hosting!

Karly Reply:

@Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff,

Ya jerk. ;)

20. Lindsay @ Life, Love and Sugar February 5, 2014 @ 4:20 pm (#

I’m so tired of the cold too, Karly! Thanks so much for the feature!!

21. Raven @ True Blue Baking February 5, 2014 @ 6:08 pm (#

Thank you so, so much Karly for featuring my Wild Blueberry Jelly Bars. I was so surprised when I got home from school today to find out they were featured. You have made my day!!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

22. Cindy ~Hun... What's for Dinner? February 6, 2014 @ 8:11 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting.