What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #49

Happy Week Before Christmas, guys! I’m so excited for the big day I can hardly stand it. I think I’m done shopping, but there is still a boat load of wrapping to be done! How about you?

There won’t be a What’s Cookin’ Wednesday for the next two weeks (Christmas Day and New Year’s Day), so I’ll be back with this features from this week on January 8! See you then!

Rugelach

Totally obsessed. Cinnamon Pecan Rugelach from The Well Floured Kitchen

mm-brownie-brittle-1-600-wm-writing

I love brittle, but I’ve never had BROWNIE brittle before! Yum! M&M Brownie Brittle from i heart eating

1 ps Peeps Gingerbread Men (3)

Eek! These Peeps Gingerbread Cookie Men Cookie Pops from Pint Sized Baker are too cute for words!

Chocolate-Peppermint-Fudge-title-redo-1

This needs to happen asap! Chocolate Peppermint Fudge from Inside BruCrew Life

Eggnog-Fench-Toast-Casserole-II

I love breakfasts like this for Christmas morning! Eggnog French Toast Casserole from Two in the Kitchen

11021362193_38bbc96974_z

It’s about that time of year when we all start eating healthier. This Hearty Harvest Chicken Vegetable Soup by Brooklyn Farm Girl looks like a good recipe to start with!

21 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #49”

1. Sherri@ The Well Floured Kitchen December 18, 2013 @ 6:13 am (#

Thanks for the feature! Have a very Merry Christmas and New Years!

2. Winnie December 18, 2013 @ 6:51 am (#

I wish you and you family a wonderful Christmas and New-Year

3. Chelsea @chelseasmessyapron December 18, 2013 @ 7:13 am (#

Merry Christmas Karly! Thanks for hosting the party :)

4. Raven December 18, 2013 @ 7:30 am (#

Thank you Karly for hosting another great link party. Enjoy your time with your family this holiday season and I will see you next year!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

5. Kirsten December 18, 2013 @ 7:44 am (#

Karly!
    Smart woman to take a couple of weeks off–thanks, and enjoy the time with your family!
    I’ve got a last minute food gift for you–if you, or someone in your family who loves grapefruit and can eat a bunch in one sitting: Candied Grapefruit Peel. I am so NOT a brown noser, but I did extra credit for my Learn Food Photography assignment and actually wrote a short story (instead of, you know, styling my photo to tell a story like we were supposed to do) about this recipe. Might as well add it to the post.
    I’m also looking ahead to New Years, and for me (for unknown reasons) that means Black Eyed Peas. Um, before I start dancing to Boom Boom Pow I need to specify that it’s *eating* Black Eyed Pea and Kale Salad in Salumi Cups. A tasty appetizer and excellent vehicle for good luck in the new year.
    Finally, I’m also into comfort food, so I made a Chicken Spaghetti Pizza which evokes one of my childhood comfort foods–chicken spaghetti (I almost subbed pickled herring in here, forgive me).
    Merry Christmas!

6. Allie | Baking a Moment December 18, 2013 @ 8:23 am (#

Thanks for the party, Karly! Hope you enjoy the holidays! <3

7. Kate December 18, 2013 @ 8:46 am (#

I didn’t even realize Christmas was just a week away! Where does the time go?! Thanks for featuring my brownie brittle, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

8. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles December 18, 2013 @ 8:50 am (#

Thank you for the party, Karly! Happy week before Christmas :)

9. Trish - Mom On Timeout December 18, 2013 @ 9:01 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly! Hope your family has a magical Christmas!

10. Julie December 18, 2013 @ 9:06 am (#

Those are some amazing looking features, Karly! Merry Christmas!!!!

11. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls December 18, 2013 @ 9:21 am (#

Thanks so much for the party Karly. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

12. Lori Hart December 18, 2013 @ 9:53 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting your weekly linky party. I host Tasty Tuesdays and would love you to stop by and link up your culinary creations if you have not already. Here is the link http://bit.ly/19Q1Shi
    Lori

13. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet December 18, 2013 @ 10:02 am (#

Thanks so much for the party and have a great holiday!!

14. Lisa@hooplapalooza December 18, 2013 @ 10:06 am (#

thank you so much for the party! have a great rest of the week :)

15. simple green moms December 18, 2013 @ 12:37 pm (#

The m&m brownie brickle looks delicious! Thanks for sharing these awesome ideas with us =)

16. Renee @Two in the Kitchen December 18, 2013 @ 6:56 pm (#

Thank you for featuring my eggnog french toast Karly! I hope you and your family have a joyful Christmas!!

17. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker December 18, 2013 @ 7:48 pm (#

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my Peeps Gingerbread Cookies. They were fun to make. Thanks for the party. Have a great weekend!

18. Gloria // Simply Gloria December 18, 2013 @ 9:01 pm (#

Karly, thank you for hosting this fun party as always! Have a fun and happy holiday with your family!

19. Niki Shepherd December 19, 2013 @ 8:15 am (#

Happy Holidays, Karly! Thanks for hosting again!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year! :D

20. Cindy ~Hun... What's for Dinner? December 19, 2013 @ 9:12 am (#

Thanks so much for the party.

21. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking December 19, 2013 @ 10:14 am (#

Love all these Christmassy sweets, Karly! Thanks for sharing. Have a very merry Christmas!