White Chocolate Frosted Peppermint Brownies

white chocolate frosted peppermint brownies

Let’s have just one more dessert this week, shall we?

I’ve been squeezing Christmas treats in left and right around here and I just couldn’t let another day go by without sharing these brownies!

I started with a box mix, but you can totally use your favorite brownie recipe here. Load ‘em up with Candy Cane Kisses and then smear on the white chocolate frosting. It doesn’t get much more Christmas-y than this, guys!

white chocolate frosted peppermint brownies

You can get the full recipe for these white chocolate frosted peppermint brownies, with step by step pictures, over on Stepable. Be sure to click on RECIPE DETAILS to view the full recipe with measurements and instructions.

13 Responses to “White Chocolate Frosted Peppermint Brownies”

1. Katrina @ WVS December 14, 2013 @ 6:08 am (#

Waaaaant!! These look so freaking good.

2. Emily @ Life on Food December 14, 2013 @ 9:30 am (#

Yes for one more dessert! These are so festive looking and sound delicious. Don’t mind if I have one or two or three.

3. Angelyn @ Everyday Desserts December 14, 2013 @ 4:16 pm (#

Mmmm … all the peppermint! I love it!!

4. The white chocolate frosting sounds spectacular!!

5. Erika December 14, 2013 @ 4:56 pm (#

That Stepable link is awesome. So many ads! I wish you’d just put the images here. Don’t love having to click through to another buggy weird platform….

6. Erika December 14, 2013 @ 4:57 pm (#

I meant to say

That Stepable link is AWFUL. typo!

Karly Reply:

@Erika,

I’m sorry that you’re not a fan, Erika! I work for Stepable and love sharing the recipes that I’ve developed for them, but you certainly don’t have to click over if you’re not fond of the platform. :)

Thanks for reading!
    Karly

Chelsea Reply:

@Karly, I found it wasnt useful at all either, step 1 gather all the ingredients, theres a picture of the ingredients but no list, cause that makes sense?

Cristian @Stepable Reply:

@Chelsea, Thanks so much for the feedback! Stepable is still a new site and we’re working hard to make the site useful and showcase large, beautiful photos from great bloggers like Karly. Your suggestion makes perfect sense – great feedback! I’ve gone ahead and added the ingredients below the first step on all of our recipes. There may be a slight delay until you see the changes, but it should start showing up shortly.

We’re really open to ideas and suggestions on how to improve Stepable. Please feel free to reach out directly by sending me a message through the Stepable Facebook page. Thanks so much!

7. Joanne December 15, 2013 @ 6:33 am (#

TWO kinds of chocolate. And peppermint. What are you trying to do to me?!

8. Jessica @ Jessiker Bakes December 16, 2013 @ 12:37 am (#

I JUST saw these Hershey’s candy cane Kisses in the supermarket today and thought how ingenious is this?! Clearly I’m late. These look so good; I am loving the peppermint trend on food blogs right now!

9. Renee @Two in the Kitchen December 16, 2013 @ 1:51 pm (#

I love finding good “start with a mix” treats for the holidays!! There are so many events to bake for that I don’t always have time to bake from scratch. These look yummy!!!

10. Tina @ Tina's Chic Corner December 19, 2013 @ 1:44 pm (#

More desserts! Always. :) I’m a sucker for a brownie. Then you add frosting, which I can’t resist. And top with peppermint candies! Oh, I’m so there. :)