Salted Caramel Thumbprints

chocolate thumbprints 4

Happy Friday, y’all.

I dunno about you, but the first full weekend in December is always a crazy one for me. I think I finally realize that oh my holy heck, Christmas is really going to happen again. And I get my butt in gear!

It’s a whirlwind of shopping and decorating up in here!

chocolate thumbprints 2

Lucky you, I’ve already started my baking and am excited to share these Salted Caramel Thumbprints with you!

A new cookie recipe every day in December- a virtual blogger cookie swap!

Miss Katrina has an annual cookie party every year where she gathers bloggers together to share a cookie recipe every single day of December leading up to Christmas. You can find my recipe over on her blog by CLICKING THIS LINK.

10 Responses to “Salted Caramel Thumbprints”

1. Erin | The Law Student's Wife December 6, 2013 @ 8:17 am (#

Thumb prints are some of my favorites to make!! You can stuff ‘em with all kinds of goodness, and I’ll start with salted caramel, thankyouverymuch.

2. Katrina @ WVS December 6, 2013 @ 8:53 am (#

OH BOY!! These look great friend! Especially that salty caramel filling :)

3. sally @ sallys baking addiction December 6, 2013 @ 9:49 am (#

Oh my heavens, I really shouldn’t have clicked over to these insanely incredible cookies before actually eating breakfast today! Karly, salted caramel is my fave.

4. Jennie @themessybakerblog December 6, 2013 @ 10:41 am (#

It’s happening!!! Every year it creeps up on me. I don’t even have a tree yet. Help! I think a few of these cookies will do the trick.

5. Kelli @ The Corner Kitchen December 6, 2013 @ 11:45 am (#

Salted caramel + chocolate is totally my weakness! These cookies are amazing!!

6. simple green moms December 6, 2013 @ 12:03 pm (#

just when i thought your delicious recipes couldn’t get any better… this looks super yum! =)

7. Renee @Two in the Kitchen December 6, 2013 @ 6:39 pm (#

I am a big fan of thumbprint cookies and these look irresistible!!

8. Trish - Mom On Timeout December 6, 2013 @ 9:47 pm (#

These cookies look so purty Karly!! I just love salted caramel and thumbprints are a favorite of mine. Off to check out the recipe!

9. Joanne December 8, 2013 @ 8:14 am (#

I went into Target yesterday for the first time all season. and yes. Shit got real. It really is the holidays, for better or for worse!! I need some thumbprints to calm me down from all this madness.

10. Emily @ Life on Food December 15, 2013 @ 12:15 pm (#

Best. Thumbprint. Cookies. EVER!