What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #45

You guys ready for some goodies? I mean, it’s basically eating season (as if eating ever goes out of season?), so we should probably just inhale all the things. You know, we have to keep warm for winter, amirite?

Cranberry-_White-Chocolate-Blondies

I’ve been all about cranberries lately, and I love these Cranberry & White Chocolate Blondies from CincyShopper!

garlic-cheddar-quick-bread1-2Oh. My. Word. I can’t even handle this Garlic Cheddar Quick Bread from Our Table for Seven.

German-Chocolate-Cake

Time for dessert? I think yes. German Chocolate Cake from Spoonful of Flavor.

Apple-Pie-Bars-at-We-Do-FUN-Here1

Hate making pie? Make these Apple Pie Bars from We Do Fun Here instead!

IMG_7549feat1

Have you attempted macarons yet? I haven’t, but these Orange Walnut Macarons with Spiced Cream Cheese and Cranberry Filling from Blahnik Baker are sure tempting me!

Buttermilk-Mashed-Potatoes-1-1

‘Tis the season for Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes {with Pancetta and Blue Cheese} from Lemons for Lulu!

DSC07984

I need breakfast. Immediately. Roasted Pumpkin and Eggnog French Toast from Farm Fresh Feasts.

25 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #45”

1. Happier Than A Pig In Mud November 20, 2013 @ 5:32 am (#

I’ll have a slice of the German Chocolate Cake please! Have a great week:@)

2. Robyn @ simply fresh dinners November 20, 2013 @ 5:39 am (#

Oh my gosh, Karly, those features look amazing. I’m not a baker or a dessert person but I do make the exception over the holidays and these are definitely some great inspiration.
    Thanks so much for the fun party!

3. Hallie B. (TheWordyBaker) November 20, 2013 @ 5:41 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting this party!

4. Evelyn @ My Turn for us November 20, 2013 @ 5:46 am (#

Thanks so much for the party!!!

Hugs

5. Raven November 20, 2013 @ 6:28 am (#

Thank you Karly for hosting such a great link party every week. It is greatly appreciated!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

6. tanya November 20, 2013 @ 7:08 am (#

I get so dang hungry looking at your features each week! Thanks for hosting AND for sharing my potatoes!

7. Renee @Two in the Kitchen November 20, 2013 @ 7:40 am (#

Those features look SO tasty!! Thanks for hosting the party!

8. martha.anne November 20, 2013 @ 7:57 am (#

That garlic cheddar bread and those apple pie bars look delicious!!
    Thanks for hosting another great party :)

@themarthaanne

9. Gina November 20, 2013 @ 8:07 am (#

Hehehe – it’s certainly abundant eating season. Love the features- I have not attempted macaroons but one day I might be ambitious enough because they are just so beautiful.

10. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles November 20, 2013 @ 8:24 am (#

I wish it wasn’t, but it is SO the eating season :)
    Thank you for the party, Karly!

11. Erin @ Table for 7 November 20, 2013 @ 9:31 am (#

Thanks for the party and the feature Karly!!

12. Laura @ The Salty Kitchen November 20, 2013 @ 9:42 am (#

Thank you so much for the party! I luuurve your features!

13. Heather @ French Press November 20, 2013 @ 10:47 am (#

I LOVE the eating season :) thanks for the paarty

14. Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor November 20, 2013 @ 11:35 am (#

Karly, thanks so much for hosting again! And thanks for featuring my German Chocolate cake!

15. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls November 20, 2013 @ 11:52 am (#

Those features are making me hungry! I should probably eat before I stop by ;) Thanks so much for another fun party Karly. Have a wonderful week!!

16. @Simple Green Moms November 20, 2013 @ 12:18 pm (#

Holy Cow! This is an amazing post =) perfect timing!

17. Kirsten November 20, 2013 @ 2:32 pm (#

Karly,
    I’ll echo what Lisa said–I should eat before stopping by. Conveniently, my spouse and I have just returned from pigging out at a Indian buffet, so I’m all stuffed and happy and this is the perfect time to scan the yumminess. That, and I’m 18 hours into a 24 hr cook time for my salted caramel pear & apple butter, so of course I’m taste testing every hour or so and it’s delicious. And so easy–I’ll be canning it tonight in tiny jars to give away next month.
    Thank you so much for featuring the photo of my bottle opener! [Do you ever get so annoyed with yourself when you see something in the background of a photo that you didn't notice initially, and now it's all that you can see? Right now, I miss the French toast and only see the bottle opener, but I appreciate the mention all the same.]
    Today I’m linking up some photos that are not featuring my bottle opener.
    I brought in an amazing cook, known her all my life ;) to share how to make Multigrain Cereal buns. We love to eat our Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches on them–and how cool is it that Mom cuts the buns out with a tuna can?!
    I’m also sharing a Completely Unrelated to Thanksgiving meal, Roasted Winter Squash Tacos, for a meatless Monday taco night. Peeling an acorn squash or pie pumpkin is a pain, but that’s what kids are for, right?
    Finally, I’ve got a Homecoming Pizza, and not the football/dance kind. The ‘welcome back from deployment, missed you, there’s plenty of leftovers in the fridge’ kind. I’ve got my honey back and I’m so glad!
    Thanks for hosting!

18. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking November 20, 2013 @ 3:17 pm (#

Love all the festive holiday desserts in this round-up, Karly! Just ignore me while I dive directly into that bowl of mashed potatoes, too…. mmm!

19. Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff November 20, 2013 @ 3:22 pm (#

Thank you for hosting! I had better just inhale the smells … my waistline already has issues ;) Love all of the features this week!

20. Robin @ Simply Southern Baking November 20, 2013 @ 4:47 pm (#

Thanks for hosting Karly. I linked up a new candy bark I whipped up a few days ago. :)

21. Elie @ OrganizerByDay November 20, 2013 @ 6:46 pm (#

Great party! Linked up, linked back and partied around. Thanks for hosting!

22. Marcie November 20, 2013 @ 7:50 pm (#

Amazing features! I’d love a great big slice of that German chocolate cake! Thanks for hosting, Karly!

23. Jenn @ We Do Fun Here November 20, 2013 @ 8:45 pm (#

Thank you so much for sharing my Apple Pie Bars, I appreciate it! :) Also, thanks for another great party and I hope you have a FUN rest of your week!

24. Judy @ Season of Sweets November 20, 2013 @ 9:50 pm (#

Thank you Karly! Always something new and fun! I want it all!

25. Linda November 21, 2013 @ 5:33 am (#

Awesome party. Thanks for hosting. Have a great day!
    I brought over some little Apple caramel Tartlettes.

Linda @ Tumbleweed Contessa.