75 Buffalo Chicken Recipes

buffalo chicken

11 Responses to “75 Buffalo Chicken Recipes”

1. Aimee @ ShugarySweets October 11, 2013 @ 6:51 am (#

Best roundup. Ever!

2. A Life From Scratch October 11, 2013 @ 7:26 am (#

Oh wow – JACKPOT! This is a great post for me – my husband and I are buffalo obsessed. We eat a wingless buffalo pizza almost every friday night. Hands down our fav recipe:

3. Joanne October 11, 2013 @ 7:31 am (#

This is crazy-full. and awesome.

4. Melanie @ carmelmoments.com October 11, 2013 @ 7:36 am (#

What a cool round up. My son literally wants to put hot sauce on every dinner meal. I’ll have to show him this array of awesome recipes. Thanks!

5. Madison October 11, 2013 @ 7:59 am (#

This post makes me SO happy! You want to know why? My husband is OBSESSED with buffalo chicken and cannot get enough! This list will keep him satiated for a little while. :) Thank youuuu!

6. Deborah October 11, 2013 @ 10:46 am (#

Ok, you know I love this!! I seriously want to make every single one of these. Thanks for featuring some of my recipes!

7. Chandra@The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen October 11, 2013 @ 7:37 pm (#

So much spicy goodness!!!

8. Tieghan October 11, 2013 @ 9:44 pm (#

I freaking LOVE this! Buffalo chicken is my families all time favorite food! Not even Joking!!

Thanks for including my recipes! Now I am off to click every last link!

9. Cassie | Bake Your Day October 12, 2013 @ 10:04 am (#

Thanks for sharing a few of my buffalo chicken recipes, Karly. Obviously, we love it. Great round up!!

10. Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. October 13, 2013 @ 12:49 am (#

These all look fantastic! I know the buffalo addict in my house will really love this list!

11. Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl October 13, 2013 @ 10:16 pm (#

Don’t show this link to my husband or he will have too big of a wish list! Great list!