What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #29

Would y’all like to know what I’ve been up to lately? Driving. That’s what. All day, every day. Drive, drive, drive. I’m over it, you guys.

The next week will be spent in the kitchen with these fabulous recipes.

We’ll start with some Caramel-Banana Cream Tiramisu from Butter with a Side of Bread for breakfast. I mean, really. How could you resist?

garlic-knots-5-600-writing-wm

And then move on to a mid morning snack of these Garlic Knots from I heart eating. Is it just me or do you guys want to lick all of the delicious garlic right out of the crease on that roll in the front?

Rolo-Milkshake

For lunch, I plan on eating this Rolo Milkshake from Life with the Crust Off. Don’t tell me it’s not lunch food. Dairy is super healthy.

Reuben-Tortilla-Pinwheels-1a

I’ll have some of these Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories on the side. My kids will then use the toothpicks to sword fight.

Greek-Dip

For an afternoon snack, we’ll move on to this 7-Layer Greek Dip from Sunflower Supper Club. Y’all know I usually stick with Mexican flavors, but I love this take on the classic 7 layer dip!

Candied-Ginger-Tropical-Fruit-Tart

This Candied Ginger Tropical Fruit Tart from True Blue Baking seems like a totally reasonable dinner. I mean, it’s fruit, right? HEALTH BENEFITS.

caramel cookies-1

And, I can never say no to cookies, so these Chewy Salted Caramel Cookies from Moon Blush Baker will be dessert.

So, that covers today. What am I going to eat the rest of the week?

25 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #29”

1. Tanya Schroeder July 24, 2013 @ 6:09 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly!

2. Raven July 24, 2013 @ 6:17 am (#

Thank you so, so much Karly for featuring my Candied Ginger Tropical Fruit Tart! It was a wonderful surprise to find when I came to link up this morning and it means so much to me as a new blogger.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

3. Belinda @themoonblushbaker July 24, 2013 @ 6:18 am (#

OH I am so glad you found them so appealing! I hope you get a break soon.
    Thanks for your hard work.

4. Kim July 24, 2013 @ 6:21 am (#

Thanks for the feature and thanks for hosting Karly! I love the yummy things I find at your party. Have a great rest of the week!

5. Tieghan July 24, 2013 @ 6:56 am (#

Thanks so much for the party, Karly! Hope you are having a great week!

6. Suzanne@FrugalOrganicMama July 24, 2013 @ 7:02 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting! This is my first week linking up here. I shared my awesome and healthy recipe for blueberry banana bread!
    FrugalOrganicMama

7. Kirsten July 24, 2013 @ 7:07 am (#

Karly,
    I’ve been waiting to share my Buffalo Chicken pizza with you for ages (read this with a whine, in classic kid fashion). I transmogrified my buttermilk pizza dough to buttermilk PESTO pizza dough (kinda ranch-like), topped it with spring onions from the CSA farm share and Buffalo chicken, then topped it with celery leaves and a ranch dressing dribble. Since I’m not supposed to say drizzle again.
    I’ve also got sushi–make your own sushi from whatever vegetables and protein you’ve got on hand! I’m easy.
    Finally, a great green bean recipe from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen’s cookbook A Collection of Mediterranean-Inspired Family Favorites: Simple and Satisfying Green Beans. This side dish is vegan and gluten free and great to serve to folks with a variety of special dietary needs.

Thanks for hosting!

8. Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik July 24, 2013 @ 7:23 am (#

Love the features, as usual. Although they are making me crave milkshakes and garlic knots…and it’s only 8:20 a.m. Thanks for hosting!

9. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles July 24, 2013 @ 7:52 am (#

Thank you so much for hosting your party! Hope you have a great week :)

10. Gina July 24, 2013 @ 7:55 am (#

Oh my word- drooling over those features. Gorgeous food.

Hope you have a rockin’ Wednesday!!

11. Laura @ The Salty Kitchen July 24, 2013 @ 7:56 am (#

I’m in love with your features! What a great way to start the day….thank you so much for the party, and enjoy your week!

12. Kate July 24, 2013 @ 8:04 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my garlic knots!! That’s awesome! Have a great week!! =)

13. Trish - Mom On Timeout July 24, 2013 @ 8:40 am (#

Can I come over for this day of perfect eats?? Everything looks SO good! Thanks so much for hosting!

14. Amanda July 24, 2013 @ 9:12 am (#

Thank you for hosting – I can see a ton of items I’m going to need to grab the ingredients for, prepare and then shove in my mouth! : )

15. Lisa@hooplapalooza July 24, 2013 @ 9:58 am (#

thanks for the party Karly!
    i really need to come to this but i’m not so hungry-LOL

16. Lori @Lori's Culinary Creations July 24, 2013 @ 10:50 am (#

Thanks for the party. Great links and I found a few that are going into the meal plan.
    I am co-hosting Tasty Tuesdays this week and would love for you to link up your recipes.
    Lori
    Lori’s Culinary Creations

17. lisa@cookingwithcurls July 24, 2013 @ 12:06 pm (#

Thanks so much for the party Karly! Have an awesome week…hopefully in your kitchen and not your car :)

18. Heather @ French Press July 24, 2013 @ 12:22 pm (#

thanks for hosting!

19. Marcie@flavorthemoments July 24, 2013 @ 12:56 pm (#

Those features are all so delectable! Thanks so much for hosting another great party, Karly!

20. Tahnycooks July 24, 2013 @ 2:13 pm (#

Oh, these all look soooo good, thanks for sharing all of yummies!

21. Parrish July 24, 2013 @ 3:00 pm (#

Thank you so much for featuring my Rolo Milkshake!! And thank you for hosting!

22. Rachel July 24, 2013 @ 4:35 pm (#

Bleh! I hate driving around in the heat! Thanks for hosting Karly!

23. squeeeee!! Thank you for the feature, Karly!

24. Demetria@MomZest July 25, 2013 @ 12:56 am (#

I have much love for the greek dip. Thanks for sharing!

25. Nisa Homey July 25, 2013 @ 10:45 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting….have a great day!!