What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #22

Brace yourselves, guys. This week’s features are especially tasty!
Whats Cookin Wednesday #22 recipe

We have some amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark from Your Home Based Mom. Yes. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark. I didn’t even know that was a thing.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #22 recipe

Dip has always been it’s own food group in my person food pyramid and this Bacon & Caramelized Onion Dip from Amy’s Cooking Adventures makes me happy.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #22 recipe

I’m in love with tomatillos, but I have a hard time coming up with ways to use them aside from the standard salsa verde. Loving these Tomatillo and Black Bean Enchiladas from Dancing Carrots!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #22 recipe

My husband has been on a serious chicken wing kick lately and these Jerk Chicken Wings Grilled in a Foil Packet from Steak N Potatoes Kind a Gurl would make him one happy man, indeed.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #22 recipe

I like when dessert makes me drunk. Check out these Chocolate Stout Cake Truffles from Miss Candiquik.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #22 recipe

I once thought that I invented the nacho potato, but then learned that no. They are a thing and they have a name. These Sophisticated Irish Nachos from It’s a Lovely Life are gorgeous!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #22 recipe

I love coffee desserts because it basically means that you can have them for breakfast in place of your normal cup o’ joe. Who wants Mudpie Mojo Loaded Coffee Ice Cream from Sweet Twist of Blogging for brekkie this morning?

21 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #22”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks June 5, 2013 @ 6:14 am (#

Thanks for hosting, Karly!

2. Tieghan June 5, 2013 @ 6:16 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting, Karly!

3. Kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts June 5, 2013 @ 6:53 am (#

Karly,
    That cookie bark looks like an excellent ‘end of school year’ treat to me! When you homeschool, you get to celebrate whenever you feel the need, right? Not according to some prearranged calendar? Must be pretty sweet.

I’ve got a couple of posts for you that I’ve been holding onto since last fall. (Not just for you, I mean I was waiting until warm weather to post them. You know.) The first one is Chicken Adobo Summer Rolls. This is a repurposed leftover from my 11th blog post, Crock Pot Chicken Adobo. I like to make this in the summer because it keeps my kitchen cool and makes this great package chock full of farm fresh veggies and herbs.
    The second recipe I held onto because I am polite. Fresh Tomato Pesto. It’s AMAZING. But only with fresh summer tomatoes, the kind you pull off your plants, or your neighbor gives you, or you get from your CSA farm share or farmer’s market. Once you get those tomatoes, you can make buckets of this stuff and put it up–we enjoyed fresh tomato pesto all winter long, and I’ll show ya how I did it so you can, too.
    Last, a use for that fresh tomato pesto–on a buttermilk pizza crust. Buttermilk adds tangy tenderness to all baked goods, and pizza dough is no exception.
    Thanks so much for hosting!

4. Kim June 5, 2013 @ 7:40 am (#

Thanks for hosting! The features look fabulous as usual!

5. sally @ sallys baking addiction June 5, 2013 @ 7:44 am (#

Thanks Karly! For hosting the party and being YOU! I’ll miss you and all the blogging gals this weekend :(

6. Gina June 5, 2013 @ 8:02 am (#

Delish for sure- oh my those features look amazing!

7. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking June 5, 2013 @ 8:09 am (#

Incredible roundup! Everything looks so darn delish!

8. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet June 5, 2013 @ 8:29 am (#

Thanks for the party!!

9. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles June 5, 2013 @ 8:32 am (#

Thank you so much for hosting, I didn’t realize that you had a party :)
    Have a nice week, dear!

10. Cindy {crazylou} June 5, 2013 @ 9:36 am (#

Drooling…

Thanks for the party!
    Cindy @ Crazylou

11. Heather @ French Press June 5, 2013 @ 9:54 am (#

thanks so much for the party!

12. Kristin @ Dizzy Busy and Hungry! June 5, 2013 @ 10:22 am (#

Thanks for the party! Everything looks amazing! I will link up to you in my post. Is there a specific way to do that (like with a button) or just add a link?

13. Amy | Amy's Cooking Adventures June 5, 2013 @ 12:50 pm (#

Thank you so much for featuring my Bacon Dip!!

14. Liz June 5, 2013 @ 1:00 pm (#

Thanks for hosting again Karly! Hope you’re enjoying your week! :)

15. Julie @ This Gal Cooks June 5, 2013 @ 1:05 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting! It’s my first time linking up here.

Have a great afternoon!

16. lisa@cookingwithcurls June 5, 2013 @ 1:42 pm (#

Thanks for the awesome party Karly! Have an awesome week :)

17. Linda June 5, 2013 @ 2:19 pm (#

Thanks for hosting another awesome party. I brought over some Grilled Vegetable Kebabs. Enjoy!

Wishes for tasty dishes,
    Linda
    Tumbleweed Contessa

18. nessa June 5, 2013 @ 3:30 pm (#

That ice cream-dangerous. One of my fave ice creams is coffee with chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate cookie swirl, so it looks perfect for me!

19. Rachel June 5, 2013 @ 5:49 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting Karly!

20. Kristi June 6, 2013 @ 4:27 pm (#

What a selection of recipes! I love these kind of posts because you get new recipes and new blogs to check out. Thanks!

21. Dru Falco June 7, 2013 @ 8:40 pm (#

Thank you for the party! :)