What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #12

We broke 150 links last week! Woohoo! That’s a lot of goodies linked up to What’s Cookin’ Wednesday! Love it!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #12 recipe

These potato tacos are screamin’ my name!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #12 recipe

I still have a couple of boxes of Tagalongs in my pantry and these Tagalong Bars are just begging to be made!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #12 recipe

Am I the only one addicted to brown sugar? I love when it’s the predominate flavor in a dessert, like this brown sugar pound cake!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #12 recipe

I love sloppy joes. I love Asian flavors. I love these Asian Sloppy Joes!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #12 recipe

This Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese is my husband’s favorite dip in sandwich form! So fun!

27 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #12”

1. Tieghan March 27, 2013 @ 6:40 am (#

Thanks for the party! Hope you are having a great week!

2. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction March 27, 2013 @ 6:51 am (#

Thanks for another party Karly! Have a great Easter!

3. Tanya Schroeder March 27, 2013 @ 6:53 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly! Happy Easter!

4. Nicole @ Flavors by Four March 27, 2013 @ 6:58 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring our Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese! We are so glad you liked it as much as we did :) Have a great week!

5. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life March 27, 2013 @ 7:12 am (#

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week!!!

6. Lisa@hooplapalooza March 27, 2013 @ 7:15 am (#

thank you so much for the party Karly! have a wonderful jelly bean easter! :>D

7. Kim @ Soliloquy Of Food & Such March 27, 2013 @ 7:34 am (#

I’ll take one of each, on thoses featured links, please!!
    Thanks for hosting, enjoy the rest of your week!

8. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet March 27, 2013 @ 8:01 am (#

Woohoo that is so great!! Thanks for the party!

9. S. @ The Captivating Life March 27, 2013 @ 8:17 am (#

Those features sound delicious. I’ll have to check them out! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week!

10. Rachel March 27, 2013 @ 8:20 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly! :)

11. kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts March 27, 2013 @ 9:06 am (#

Karly, that’s wonderful to get so many links in the relatively short time you’ve been hosting this party. Way to go! Normally I link up with folks showcasing their creativity with seasonal local produce, and there’s just not that volume of links. Even though I think fresh kale and turnips are beautiful, Cadbury creme eggs are more photogenic ;)

Today I’m going crazy with 4 links, because I had a rare 4th post over the weekend (my Easter recipe round up). I’ve got a Salmon, Goat Cheese, and Arugula pesto pizza up next. Then, because I’m all about using what I’ve got, and I’ve got my Easter ham in the fridge, I’m having Leftover Ham Week on the blog. I kick it off with a tour of Dorothy Lane Market and a recipe for Ham and Bean soup using the leftover ham bone. My daughter channeled the Food Network as she seasoned the soup, and it’s delicious without any salt. Finally a quick and easy quesadilla recipe using broccoli stems and leftover ham.
    Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week!

12. Averie @ Averie Cooks March 27, 2013 @ 10:07 am (#

Thanks for hosing, Carly! Glad this is taking off and so many people are playing along. I love linky parties b/c I find out about blogs/sites I’d never find otherwise!

13. Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik March 27, 2013 @ 10:26 am (#

potato tacos?! I’m hungry all of a sudden…and seriously, that brown sugar cake…

14. Sheryl March 27, 2013 @ 10:42 am (#

Hi Karly,
    Thanks for hosting such a great party and for featuring my Brown Sugar Pound Cake! HAPPY EASTER! ~Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain~

15. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking March 27, 2013 @ 10:59 am (#

Those tagalong bars… omg. Drooling over here!

16. Kyra and Jocelyn {Caramel Potatoes} March 27, 2013 @ 11:25 am (#

Hi Carly – This is our first time here – just found the party! We love it- Thanks for hosting!! PS your site is adorable :)

Kyra and Jocelyn @ {caramelpotatoes.com}

17. cookingwithcurls March 27, 2013 @ 11:37 am (#

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful Easter :)

18. Heather @ French Press March 27, 2013 @ 11:56 am (#

thanks so much for the party! Happy Easter

19. Thanks for the party! :)

20. Winnie March 27, 2013 @ 12:56 pm (#

Thank you Karly for another party. I’d like to with you a very happy holiday :)

21. May March 27, 2013 @ 3:17 pm (#

Greetings, fellow brown sugar addict!

22. Dru Falco March 27, 2013 @ 4:35 pm (#

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a happy holiday week!

23. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust March 27, 2013 @ 6:03 pm (#

Thanks for the party Karly!

24. Meghan @ The Tasty Fork March 27, 2013 @ 7:29 pm (#

Thanks for hosting & the feature!! I hope you have a great week and wonderful Easter with your family. I’m sure you’ll be whipping up some awesome food!

25. Tumbleweed Contessa March 27, 2013 @ 9:05 pm (#

Thanks for the party! I hope you’ll come by my weekly party and share some of your stuff: http://www.tumbleweedcontessa.com/blog/whatd-you-do-this-weekend-8/ Happy Easter!

26. Kathy March 28, 2013 @ 9:46 am (#

Thanks for hosting! Those sloppy joes look intriguing!

27. Vincent July 21, 2014 @ 6:29 pm (#

Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this site needs a great deal more
    attention. I’ll probably be returning to see more,
    thanks for the information!