Muddy Buddies Bars

muddy buddies recipe

I’ll never forget the first time someone offered me a bite of Puppy Chow.

I mean…what? Puppy Chow? No, thank you, sir. I’ll pass.

Then I realized that they were talking about Muddy Buddies and I shoved my whole face in the bowl and didn’t come up for air until I’d eaten every last crumb.

Today, over at Food Fanatic, I’m sharing a recipe for these insane Muddy Buddies Bars. You guys can’t even handle it.

While you’re clicking around, stop by and enter to win a $50 gift card from ArcheTypeMe.

15 Responses to “Muddy Buddies Bars”

1. Sounds awesome! :)

2. Averie @ Averie Cooks March 7, 2013 @ 6:25 am (#

Cannot go wrong with these dark lovelies!

3. Cookin' Canuck March 7, 2013 @ 7:40 am (#

Do those ever look good! If I show my kids this post, they will be begging me to make these everyday.

4. sally @ sallys baking addiction March 7, 2013 @ 8:51 am (#

I live for muddy buddies. Just thinking about muddy buddies makes me want to leave work and pick up a box of chex and go to town. I call it puppy chow and always confuse my readers!

Karly Reply:

I call them Puppy Chow now, too, but for SEO reasons…they’re Muddy Buddies! :)

5. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) March 7, 2013 @ 9:19 am (#

Sweeeeet lord! I love Puppy Chow/Muddy Buddies

6. Amber (Sprinkled With Flour) March 7, 2013 @ 10:49 am (#

These bars look delicious, and I can’t stop saying the name – so fun. :)

7. Jen @ Savory Simple March 7, 2013 @ 12:31 pm (#

Hehe I had the same reaction the first time I saw puppy chow on a blog. This looks awesome!

8. Joanne March 7, 2013 @ 8:00 pm (#

I learned about Muddy Buddies in my TWENTIES!!! Need to make up for so much lost time. Off to check out these bars!

9. Macy March 7, 2013 @ 8:58 pm (#

These sound delicious! Can’t wait to try them!

10. Wendy March 8, 2013 @ 10:21 am (#

I love the flavor of puppy chow but not how it gets all over your fingers when you eat it. Putting the puppy chow into a bar is a fantastic idea. Thanks!

11. Megan {Country Cleaver} March 11, 2013 @ 11:22 am (#

The first time I heard of puppy chow, I almost bolted for the hills! Then I realized my life wouldbe forever changed by chex and chocolate. These are the stuff my PMSy dreams are made of.

12. Karen Petersen March 11, 2013 @ 6:35 pm (#

I think this recipe may have changed my life. amazing.

13. peabody March 13, 2013 @ 5:21 pm (#

Puppy Chow in bar form! Mmmmm

14. Roman March 27, 2014 @ 12:36 pm (#

What’s up colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to say
    about this piece of writing, in my view its genuinely remarkable in favor
    of me.