Loaded Cookie Bars

loaded cookie bars 2

Anybody out there have a stash of leftover candy?

We still have tootsie rolls and taffy from last Halloween. The chocolate? I ate that a loooooong time ago.

But, I know not everyone eats every piece of chocolate the minute it enters their house, so I created these loaded cookie bars. You should probably go drool over them.

Read my blog post on Food Fanatic or just go straight to the cookie bars recipe.

While you’re clicking around, stop by and enter to win a $50 gift card from ArcheTypeMe.

8 Responses to “Loaded Cookie Bars”

1. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) February 21, 2013 @ 10:10 am (#

OOOOOOH!

2. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet February 21, 2013 @ 10:44 am (#

I confess I am one of those who had too much leftover chocolate. Only because I bought too much for baking. But I put it all to good use this week! Lovin the bars!

3. Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar February 21, 2013 @ 10:49 am (#

This sounds so fantastic. What a treat!!

4. Kim @ Soliloquy Of Food & Such February 21, 2013 @ 10:51 am (#

I am so impressed that you have still have Halloween candy.

5. kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts February 21, 2013 @ 2:22 pm (#

Ok, I admit I raided someone’s stash for a photo rant about how “mini” Halloween candy bars have gotten bigger. I mean, what was wrong with the Hershey’s miniatures? The “Fun size” is like a sumo version. Or the daddy version.

Anyway, off to check out the recipe.

6. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust February 21, 2013 @ 6:28 pm (#

I always have leftover candy. YUM!

7. sally @ sallys Baking Addiction February 21, 2013 @ 8:08 pm (#

You had me at LOADED. I’m a candy bar FREAK Karly. Sorry about all the caps. I love CANDY. candy candy candy. ok i’ll stop.

candy!

8. Joanne February 22, 2013 @ 10:55 am (#

I have candy that I bought to “bake” with but, yeah…that never seems to happen. These would be perfect!