What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #7

You guys. Seriously. Stop it. You come each week and you link up your fabulous stuff and then I spend all my time drooling. It’s got to stop.

(Not really. I love it.)

Check out this Bacon Cheeseburger Soup from What’s Cooking, Love? It’s made in a crockpot, which I sorta love.

So, we all love Rice Krispies Treats, but look at these Peanut Butter Cap’N Crunch treats from The Tasty Fork! I die.

The best ever roasted butternut squash from Sensual Appeal. I’m totally craving this right now!

Averie Cooks put caramel corn in her cookies. I sorta love her for it.

Caramel Mud Pie Cups from Inside Bru Crew Life make my heart happy.

Buffalo Chicken, I just can’t stop you. These buffalo chicken balls from Real Housemoms are making my mouth water!

25 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #7”

1. Aimee @ ShugarySweets February 20, 2013 @ 6:10 am (#

Thanks for hosting girl! that SOUP!!! YUM.

2. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life February 20, 2013 @ 6:13 am (#

Man, now I want soup today! That crock pot one sounds awesome!!! Thank you for the awesome party and for sharing my mud pie cups!

3. Averie @ Averie Cooks February 20, 2013 @ 6:17 am (#

Thanks for linking up my cookies! I linked up my cookbook in your linky tool. Hope that was okay. It’s technically something I made :) And I love this roundup & linky party of yours every week. Thank you for hosting it. I know your inbox must be busting out, but we appreciate it!

4. Thanks for the party!! Have a lovely day :)

5. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction February 20, 2013 @ 7:05 am (#

Thanks for another party Karly! Hope your week is going well!

6. Tanya Schroeder February 20, 2013 @ 7:11 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting the great party Karly!

7. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet February 20, 2013 @ 8:09 am (#

I enjoy your what’s cookin Wednesdays! Love seeing all the fabulous recipes!

8. Kim February 20, 2013 @ 8:47 am (#

Thanks Karly for hosting! Already such yummy stuff linked up. Great features as well. Have a great rest of the week!

9. kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts February 20, 2013 @ 9:00 am (#

Karly, every week the goodies just get better and better.
    Thank you for hosting!

10. Alyssa February 20, 2013 @ 9:13 am (#

Oh yum, those features look so good. I really need to try the cookies with the Caramel Corn. Thanks so much for featuring my Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup and thanks for hosting! I hope you are having a great week!

11. Kammie @ Sensual Appeal February 20, 2013 @ 9:29 am (#

Yay, so happy for the feature of my butternut squash, thank you! Today I linked up Snickers Cupcakes (OHHHH yes!) and PB&J Protein Pancake :)

12. Trish - Mom On Timeout February 20, 2013 @ 9:33 am (#

That soup looks amazing! Thanks so much for hosting Karly!

13. Meghan @ The Tasty Fork February 20, 2013 @ 9:41 am (#

Thanks for featuring my Cap’n Crunch Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bars! I’m totally drooling (and pinning) the soup & buffalo chicken balls. AH-MAZING!

As always, thanks for hosting my dear!

14. Jess February 20, 2013 @ 11:03 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting! :)

15. Amber (Sprinkled With Flour) February 20, 2013 @ 11:32 am (#

That’s a great collection you rounded up there Karly! I can always count on your roundup to get me drooling. :)

16. Christi February 20, 2013 @ 11:40 am (#

Thanks for the party!!

17. Winnie February 20, 2013 @ 12:11 pm (#

Thank you so much Karly for another party

18. Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} February 20, 2013 @ 12:27 pm (#

Really yummy looking features today! I’ll have to make sure to go and check them all out!

Thanks for hosting this AWESOME link party! Love to see what everyone has been making over the last week :)

19. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking February 20, 2013 @ 12:36 pm (#

Oh my goodness, Karly. I think I just gained weight LOOKING at all this deliciousness! I want it all!

20. Karen February 20, 2013 @ 12:58 pm (#

Thanks for posting, I’ve pinned some amazing recipes to add to our menu plan!

21. Stacey @ Real Housemoms February 20, 2013 @ 12:59 pm (#

Thank you so much for featuring my Buffalo Chicken Balls with Blue Cheese and for hosting another amazing party! Your Bacon Cheeseburger Soup looks fantastic!

22. Cindy {crazylou} February 20, 2013 @ 7:07 pm (#

Making me hungry all ready! (and I just had dinner!) Thanks for hosting!
    Cindy

23. Loretta | A Finn In The Kitchen February 20, 2013 @ 11:31 pm (#

Dang. Your features are making me drool a little. Thanks for hosting and have a great rest of your week Karly!

24. Lisa@hooplapalooza February 22, 2013 @ 2:31 pm (#

thank you so much for the party! so much yumminess!

25. Dru Falco February 22, 2013 @ 8:57 pm (#

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :)