What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #5

Yo yo yo. Are we all still a bit hungover from the snack food we consumed this past weekend?

Not me. I can pretty much never get enough dip or chips or appetizers. I mean, I’m sorry, but I could live off that stuff. Who needs a three course dinner? Let’s just have snacks.

Anyway, on to the features from last week!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #5 recipe

Um, speaking of main dishes? I must have lied. Because I could eat the crap outta this Chicken and Spinach Lasagna from The Unsophisticated Kitchen!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #5 recipe

Oh, and have you heard? Valentine’s Day is upon us. Time to start making pink, purple, pretty foods like these little Chocolate Raspberry Pretzel Bites from What’s Cooking, Love?

Whats Cookin Wednesday #5 recipe

I will never in my life get enough Buffalo flavored anything. So, here’s another buffalo chicken inspired treat from Half Baked Harvest. Soft Pretzels with Buffalo Cheddar Sauce.

Whats Cookin Wednesday #5 recipe

Is it weird to be jealous of Jam Hands’ swirling abilities? My swirly foods never look as perfect as this Mocha Swirl Bread with Espresso Glaze!

Whats Cookin Wednesday #5 recipe

And, let’s finish up the features with dessert. What Megan’s Making has outdone herself with these Cookies and Cream Cupcakes. Aren’t they gorgeous?!

23 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #5”

1. Lisa @hoopla palooza February 6, 2013 @ 9:09 am (#

thank you for the party! here’s to snacks and cookies for every meal :)

2. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction February 6, 2013 @ 9:13 am (#

Thanks for another party Karly!

3. kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts February 6, 2013 @ 9:19 am (#

Karly,
    You’ve chosen some amazing recipes from the party! I’ve linked up a recipe that came to me in the shower. The idea, not the food. That would be gross.
    I shredded a butternut squash from my CSA farm share and stuffed it into Chicken Saltimbocca (some goat cheese tagged along for the ride). With rice noodles, this dish could be a gluten free supper.

Thanks for hosting!

4. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life February 6, 2013 @ 9:23 am (#

Appetizers and snacks would be my choice of dinner every night if I could. I don’t think my family would complain that much either :-) Thanks for the fun party Karly! Hope you are having a great week!

5. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker February 6, 2013 @ 9:26 am (#

Thanks for the party! Enjoy the rest of the week!

6. Trish - Mom On Timeout February 6, 2013 @ 10:04 am (#

Thanks so much for hosting Karly! Hope you’re have a lovely week!

7. Alyssa February 6, 2013 @ 10:08 am (#

I love all of the features! Thanks so much for featuring my Chocolate Raspberry Pretzel Bites and thanks for hosting the great party! I hope you are having a great week!

8. Heather @ The Unsophisticated Kitchen February 6, 2013 @ 10:24 am (#

Thank you so much for the feature! It was so exciting to see my picture at the top of your page this morning! I really appreciate it! Thanks for hosting this great party as well!

9. Denise February 6, 2013 @ 10:39 am (#

Thanks for the party! Karly, All the features are calling me, but those soft pretzels are yelling at me! Have a great day!

10. Kim @ Soliloquy Of Food & Such February 6, 2013 @ 10:40 am (#

Yeah. I’m a big dork. I put MY name instead of the recipe’s name…Winterberry Shortcake. Haven’t. Had. Enough. Coffee.

• Karly replied: — February 7th, 2013 @ 1:19 pm

I’ll fix it for ya! ;)

11. Tanya Schroeder February 6, 2013 @ 10:56 am (#

Thanks for hosting Karly!

12. Sheryl February 6, 2013 @ 10:58 am (#

Hi Karly,
    Thanks for hosting. Please come over and visit me at Cast Party Wednesday!
    Have a GREAT week! ~Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain~

13. Winnie February 6, 2013 @ 12:58 pm (#

Hi Karly
    I’m new here and I thank you for this great party :)
    I’m also your newest follower

14. Danielle February 6, 2013 @ 1:01 pm (#

You may not take requests and dedications but I’m casting my unsolicited vote for those Ooey Gooey Banana Pecan Sticky Buns. Holy insanity! Those look delicious!

15. Averie @ Averie Cooks February 6, 2013 @ 3:18 pm (#

thanks for hosting this! I click on like 10 links + every week!

16. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking February 6, 2013 @ 5:08 pm (#

Wow, all of these goodies look so delicious Karly! Love those little raspberry pretzel bites!

17. Tieghan February 6, 2013 @ 5:43 pm (#

Thanks you so much for featuring me this weak!! I love you party! It is for sure my favorite you, you pic the best features!

18. Joan@Chocolateandmore February 6, 2013 @ 10:08 pm (#

Karly, thanks for the party, those cupcakes are calling to me!

19. Joanne February 7, 2013 @ 8:14 am (#

I have a strong desire to stuff my face into those pretzels!

• Karly replied: — February 7th, 2013 @ 1:18 pm

They’d make a really pretty hat.

20. Mimi February 7, 2013 @ 1:12 pm (#

I accidentally inserted the wrong link the first time around so I had to link it twice! Sorry about that!

• Karly replied: — February 7th, 2013 @ 1:17 pm