Ten Nutella Recipes for World Nutella Day

10 easy recipes full of Nutella from bunsinmyoven.com
I had no idea there were so many days dedicated to food. I mean, really. It’s sort of ridiculous. But, the good thing is that on National Pancake Day pancakes are fat free. On World Hot Dog Day, hot dogs fight cancer. On World Nutella Day, Nutella gives you x-ray vision.

Basically, these food days are pretty important. I didn’t want you to miss out, so I’m sharing 10 recipes full of Nutella to help you celebrate World Nutella Day properly.

Enjoy.

From the top, we have Peanut Butter Nutella Sandwich Cookies, Nutella Crumb Bars, Nutella PopTarts, Nutella Swirled Peanut Butter Cookies, and Nutella Banana Bread.

Next up there are Nutella Filled Sugar Donuts, Banana Nutella Scones, Peanut Butter Banana Pound Cake with Nutella Glaze, Nutella Filled Sugar Cookies, and Nutella Brownies.

Go git your Nutella on.

14 Responses to “Ten Nutella Recipes for World Nutella Day”

1. megan @ whatmegansmaking February 5, 2013 @ 5:36 am (#

How in the world did I not know it was world nutella day?? And why have I never baked with it before? These are the questions I ask myself and I stare longingly at your nutella collage.

2. Aimee @ ShugarySweets February 5, 2013 @ 6:00 am (#

Haha, love your take on why these days are important! you are a genius. And your roundup of Nutella makes me want to bake today. With Nutella.

3. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life February 5, 2013 @ 7:54 am (#

These food days are important…I’m glad you know that and share the goodness with us! Now…I need something with Nutella in it because I’m craving it like mad!!!

4. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet February 5, 2013 @ 8:19 am (#

Time to add some Nutella to my day! I think I will just grab a spoon and dig in!

5. Kim @ Soliloquy Of Food & Such February 5, 2013 @ 8:49 am (#

Thanks for the heads-up! If I didn’t read this I would have went on, just like any other day. But now I know, and enabling x-ray vision.

6. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) February 5, 2013 @ 9:42 am (#

Yayyyyyyy Nutella!

7. sally @ sallys baking addiction February 5, 2013 @ 9:58 am (#

Besides Christmas and peanut butter day, today is my favorite day of the year. I also love halloween for all the candy. and my birthday. And every friday at 4:30pm when I can leave work. Ok I’m rambling. Butttttttttt yes… Nutella rules the world. And I want hose nutella brownies!!

8. Erika @ The Hopeless Housewife February 5, 2013 @ 11:45 am (#

Best day of the year!

9. Averie @ Averie Cooks February 5, 2013 @ 11:47 am (#

Love it. I just posted a Nutella recipe today and want to try all of yours! Like right now! The brownies especially!

10. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen February 5, 2013 @ 1:34 pm (#

I’ll be over in like 5 mins.

11. Lisa February 5, 2013 @ 3:53 pm (#

uh, what’s nutella?

12. kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts February 5, 2013 @ 7:20 pm (#

I’m not sure what’s cooler–that you can make this awesome collage, have the amazing photos to fill it, or that you know about World Nutella Day.

You rock.

13. Joanne February 5, 2013 @ 7:38 pm (#

You have made my Tuesday so.much.better

14. Roxana | Roxana's Home Baking February 6, 2013 @ 11:23 pm (#

everything looks out of this world delicious! i want some of each!