What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #4

Are we seriously already four weeks in to What’s Cookin’ Wednesday? No wonder my pants don’t fit anymore!

This week I fell in love with pretty much everything y’all linked up, but my linky finger is getting tired, so here are my favorites!

chicken-verde-wonton-tacos-1024x1020

Chicken Verde Wonton Tacos from The Girl Who Ate Everything. I wrote a really creepy post about how much I love The Girl Who Ate Everything awhile back, so I’m totally honored that she risked her life by linking these little bites of heaven up to me. Also, chicken verde is my life and tacos are my best friend. Yum.

Caramel Hot Chocolate Fudge

Caramel Hot Chocolate Fudge from Inside Bru Crew Life. Jocelyn gets so creative with fudge. I’m all lame, like, hey I made chocolate fudge! Not her. She uses hot chocolate mix and caramel. I sorta love her.

Chocolate-Malt-Whoopie-Pies-1-FoodBabbles.com-cake-cookies-whoopie-@KDBabbles

Chocolate Malt Whoopie Pies from Food Babbles. Alright, look. You can add malted milk powder to anything and I’ll eat it, but a whoopie pie? That’s so good it’s probably not even legal.

spicy-sweet-potato-fries-w-words-1024x680

Let’s take a break from the chocolate for a minute and eat our veggies. These Spicy Sweet Potato Fries from A Kitchen Addiction are begging to be eaten. The family doesn’t usually go for sweet potatoes, but in fry form, anything is possible.

Red-Velvet-Waffles

Since I’ve been on such a red velvet kick this week, I thought it only proper to share these Red Velvet Waffles. Also, I happen to love waffles and these are gorgeous!

Can’t wait to see what everyone came up with this week!

16 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #4”

1. Tieghan January 30, 2013 @ 7:32 am (#

I don’t think the linky is working :(

2. Kate | Food Babbles January 30, 2013 @ 9:12 am (#

Thank you so much for featuring my Chocolate Malt Whoopie Pies! I’m so happy to hear you like them :)

3. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction January 30, 2013 @ 9:27 am (#

Thanks for another party and for featuring my fries. . .they are definitely one of the better ways to get your veggies in! :)

4. Linda@With A Blast January 30, 2013 @ 9:50 am (#

Thank you for hosting! Have a great week :-)

5. Aimee @ ShugarySweets January 30, 2013 @ 10:06 am (#

A whole month? Woohoo!!! Thanks for hosting a fun party :)

6. Meghan @ The Tasty Fork January 30, 2013 @ 10:23 am (#

Awesome features!! Thanks for hosting the par-tay!! 4 weeks has gone by soooo fast!

7. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl January 30, 2013 @ 10:29 am (#

Oh my goodness, all of the features look so good! Thanks for hosting, Karly!

8. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker January 30, 2013 @ 10:36 am (#

Thanks for the party. Enjoy the rest of the week!

9. Nicole "Niki" Shepherd January 30, 2013 @ 11:02 am (#

This “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday” is so much fun Karly! I see some great recipes! :)

10. Stephanie @ Macaroni and Cheesecake January 30, 2013 @ 11:20 am (#

Thanks for hosting! I accidentally put my name instead of the name of the recipe in my link, oops! It should be Luscious Slush Punch. I couldn’t figure out how to fix it, sorry about that!

11. Loretta | A Finn In The Kitchen January 30, 2013 @ 12:43 pm (#

Now those are some naughty features….

Thanks for hosting and I’m sorry about the pants not fitting (although I understand).

12. kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts January 30, 2013 @ 1:58 pm (#

Karly,
    Thanks for hosting–I’ve moved into sweat pants to check out the links. (Just a suggestion).
    I am really loving the variety of yumminess I’m seeing at your party–good hostess, you’ve brought a wide variety of folks together!

13. Christi January 30, 2013 @ 4:34 pm (#

Thanks for hosting a fun party!

14. Liz January 30, 2013 @ 9:19 pm (#

Thanks for hosting Karly! Have a fantastic week! :)

15. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life January 31, 2013 @ 9:12 am (#

awe girl, I kinda sorta love ya right back. Thank you so much for sharing off my fudge. Sadly I can never just do fudge..my brain is always spinning with ways I can change it and make it crazy. Sometimes that’s not always the best for a food blog though…people tend to like the more simple :-) Thanks for hosting! I can’t believe it’s been one month already!!!

16. Joanne January 31, 2013 @ 9:14 am (#

you’re pretty much killing me with these roundups. by which I mean killing any kind of diet resolution I made this year :P