What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #3

This What’s Cookin’ Wednesday thing is bad news, man.

My feed reader is about to burst. I’m discovering new blogs like there is no tomorrow. I’m bookmarking and pinning foods to make like crazy. It’s getting out of control.

Someone stop me.

Here’s the features from last week!

buffalo goat cheese bites

Yeah. That’s Oven Fried Buffalo Goat Cheese. I mean…have you ever? Is this even real life?

french-toast-donuts-vert-w-words-742x1024

Maple Glazed Cinnamon French Toast Donuts. Y’all know I have a thing for donuts, right? Well. These are happening in my house just as soon as possible.

no bake cookies

Is it just me or are no-bake cookies generally pretty ugly? Not anymore! These White Chocolate Sprinkle No-Bakes are gorgeous!

Snickerdoodle-Bars-recipe-taste-and-tell

I have a new gig that I’ll be telling y’all about soon, but basically it will be me sharing bar dessert recipes with you on an amazing new website. As soon as I was hired, I thought SNICKERDOODLE BARS. Five minutes later Taste & Tell posted these Snickerdoodle Bars. I’d hate her if I didn’t love her so much. Great minds, yada yada yada.

skillet lasagna

And, I don’t know about you, but I love lasagna. This Skillet Lasagna for two is so tasty looking and doesn’t take nearly as long as a traditional lasagna!

PS Chocolate Shortbread (9)

Can you even handle how perfect these Chocolate Shortbread Cookies are? My husband needs to make me a dozen of these for Valentine’s Day.

24 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday #3”

1. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl January 23, 2013 @ 9:44 am (#

Awesome features, Karly! Thanks for hosting, and have a great week!

2. Amber (Sprinkled With Flour) January 23, 2013 @ 10:18 am (#

Thanks for the feature Karly! Loving all these, they look sooo good! Can’t wait to read more about your new gig, sounds fun! :)

3. Aimee @ ShugarySweets January 23, 2013 @ 10:46 am (#

Great features Karly!!! that oven fried buffalo cheese has me drooling. Seriously. If we were on skype you can see my drool right now!
    Thanks for hosting!!

4. Niki Shepherd (Niki's Sweet Side) January 23, 2013 @ 11:10 am (#

Thank you so much for the feature! I love your idea of “What’s Cookin’ Wednesdays”! There are some really fabulous recipes on here! :)

5. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction January 23, 2013 @ 11:14 am (#

I need to try those snickerdoodle bars!! Thanks for the feature!

6. Tieghan January 23, 2013 @ 11:20 am (#

Thanks so much for featuring my Buffalo Oven Fried Goat Cheese! I was so excited to see that! Thanks so much for starting this great party!

7. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life January 23, 2013 @ 11:21 am (#

Wowza!! Those are some good looking features…now I’m drooling!! Thanks for hosting Karly!!!

8. Averie @ Averie Cooks January 23, 2013 @ 12:29 pm (#

Thanks for hosting this, and I know what you mean about things bursting at the seams! I can only imagine with this roundup, now for you, even more so!

9. Bethany January 23, 2013 @ 12:35 pm (#

Thank you for hosting this Karly! This is my first time posting and I’m loving all the entries from everyone. Such a cool way to share our recipes with each other.

10. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker January 23, 2013 @ 12:44 pm (#

Thanks for featuring my Chocolate Shortbread Cookies. I’m glad you liked them. I’ll add your button to the post!
    Thanks for the party. Have a good week and stay warm!

11. Kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts January 23, 2013 @ 1:48 pm (#

Karly,
    I love how you get such a huge variety of yummy-looking links in this party.
    I’ve linked up some kitchen gymnastics–a basic rolled pizza I’ve named a Farm Fresh Feasts-a-boli. If you can’t bring the Delmarva peninsula to Ohio, you might as well fake it, right?

Thanks for hosting! Off to check out the ideas!

12. Lisa @hoopla palooza January 23, 2013 @ 2:09 pm (#

aw crud. because you featured so many lovelies, now i got more to add to my to do list! LOL thanks SO much for the features and the party :)

13. Stacey @ Real Housemoms January 23, 2013 @ 3:49 pm (#

Thank you for hosting a great party!

14. Kim January 23, 2013 @ 4:16 pm (#

All of the features look fantastic. Can’t wait to check them out. Thanks for hosting!

15. Tanya Schroeder January 23, 2013 @ 5:22 pm (#

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

16. Heather Hutchinson January 23, 2013 @ 6:43 pm (#

I accidentally put my name instead of recipe name for name sorry

17. Heather Hutchinson January 23, 2013 @ 7:02 pm (#

Love the link idea!

18. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust January 23, 2013 @ 8:10 pm (#

Thanks for the par-tay Karly!

19. Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes} January 23, 2013 @ 10:41 pm (#

Thanks for the awesome link party Karly!

Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}

20. chelsea @ serves two January 23, 2013 @ 10:42 pm (#

awww thanks for featuring my skillet lasagna! and for throwing one heck of a party :) so many delicious recipes!

21. Joanne January 24, 2013 @ 8:16 am (#

I was already hungry when I started reading this and now…starving. Seriously.

22. Deborah January 24, 2013 @ 10:12 pm (#

I’m so glad you don’t hate me!! And thanks for featuring my bars. I’m sure yours are going to be 10x better!!

Karly Reply:

Psh.

23. Sylvia / Happines is homemade January 25, 2013 @ 3:30 pm (#

Thanks for hosting a wonderful party :) I can’t wait to check out all those links :)