What’s Cookin’ Wednesday? #1

Eek! I am so supah excited about today.

It’s the first ever What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

Now, last week we had a little link party with the sweet One Creative Mommy and Lemons for Lulu. Y’all were so receptive to it and seemed like you loved the idea of this being a regular feature, so here we are! Every Wednesday morning at 6am CST I’ll post a new linky for you all to share your favorite recipes or projects. (This isn’t limited to food. You can totally share what you’ve cooked up in your craft room, you crafty little crafter.)

Each Wednesday I’ll feature a few of the links that really grabbed my attention as well as pin them to my What’s Cookin’ Wednesday board on Pinterest. Sounds like fun, right??

I hope you’ll play along!

Now, let’s get to the features from our linky we did last week with One Creative Mommy!

Chocolate Eggnog Pecan Bread Pudding
Oh, hello, beautiful. That’s Chocolate Eggnog Pecan Bread Pudding from Shaken Together Life. It’s like someone took all of the yummy things in their kitchen and stuffed it into bread pudding.

Samoa Fudge

My daughter is in girl scouts this year and I just spent an hour at cookie training with her troop. Yes. You have to be trained heavily to sell cookies. Which means that I deserve some fudge to celebrate passing the training and getting my official cookie selling certificate. (Okay, no certificate. It’d be cooler if that was a thing, though.) This Samoa Fudge from Shugary Sweets fits the bill nicely, don’t you think?

Alright, so my kids don’t actually like Legos, but I do. And I want this Lego Themed Party from A Typical English Home to happen for my 31st birthday this March. Husband? Are you listening? Make it happen.

Ugh. Browned Butter. It’s my nemesis. And also my best friend. These Browned Butter Cookie Cups from Averie Cooks are making me drool.

I’ve been wanting to teach my daughter to sew (one problem: I don’t know how to sew myself) and this looks like such a fun project! I love this little felt journal from Fitz Birch Crafts!

Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese from Food Ramblings. Need I say more?

Alright, party people. Get your links ready. It’s time for the very first What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

26 Responses to “What’s Cookin’ Wednesday? #1”

1. Kelly January 9, 2013 @ 10:03 am (#

Congrats on your first Link Party!! I’ll definitely be back :)

2. Alyssa January 9, 2013 @ 10:13 am (#

Congratulations on your first party! Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great week!

3. Aimee @ ShugarySweets January 9, 2013 @ 10:24 am (#

Congrats on your own party!!! And big thanks for the feature on my fudge this week!! You totally deserve fudge.

4. Trish - Mom On Timeout January 9, 2013 @ 10:45 am (#

So excited about your party! Thanks so much for hosting!

5. Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts January 9, 2013 @ 10:47 am (#

Love the link up idea! Just linked up some granola bars. Now going to look around some of the other amazing treats I see!

6. IDK My BFF Jes January 9, 2013 @ 11:16 am (#

I love this link up idea! I’m always looking for new baking blogs to follow! Can’t wait to click through all of the links this evening!

7. Averie @ Averie Cooks January 9, 2013 @ 11:25 am (#

Thanks for linking up my Browned Butter Cookie Cups! I am loving your linky party and thanks for hosting it. Been finding lots of new blogs and goodies to check out!

8. Tanya Schroeder January 9, 2013 @ 11:37 am (#

Wonderful party!!! Thanks for hosting! See you next week!

9. keri @ shaken together January 9, 2013 @ 11:40 am (#

Great turnout for your first party and thanks SO much for the feature!!

10. Lisa @hoopla palooza January 9, 2013 @ 12:52 pm (#

YAY! congrats on your first linky party! so happy to be a part of it :)

11. tijuana (po' man meals) January 9, 2013 @ 2:32 pm (#

thanks for hosting and letting us take part in your party! see you next week. :)

12. Back For Seconds January 9, 2013 @ 2:38 pm (#

Congrats on your own party! I am excited to link up :) I would love to have you join my party as well and if you like, you can add your party to my party page! Have a great week!

13. Loretta | A Finn In The Kitchen January 9, 2013 @ 3:33 pm (#

Awesome party! Thanks for hosting and have a great rest of the week!

14. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker January 9, 2013 @ 8:22 pm (#

It’s a great week for FIRST linky parties! My first one was on Monday night. I’ll be sure to add yours to my list!
    Thanks for the party! Have a great week!
    Don’t forget to head on over to Two Cup Tuesday at Pint Sized Baker! See ya there!

15. Becca from It's Yummilicious January 9, 2013 @ 9:34 pm (#

Thanks for giving me the chance to link up, sweet girly!

16. sally @ sallys Baking Addiction January 9, 2013 @ 9:37 pm (#

LOVE THIS Karly!! Congrats on the linky party. I always get so much inspiration from link parties. You are fabulous. xo

17. Heather @French Press January 9, 2013 @ 10:12 pm (#

SO excited to be linking up – I LOVE your blog!!

18. Stacey @ Real Housemoms January 9, 2013 @ 11:19 pm (#

Thank you for hosting a great party!

19. Mike @ Semi Sweet January 9, 2013 @ 11:34 pm (#

Awesome! Congrats on your first party! And thanks so much for hosting it!

20. Kirsten@FarmFreshFeasts January 10, 2013 @ 8:49 am (#

Thank you for hosting a new link party! I’ve linked up a cheese pizza, which sounds pretty plain and simple I agree. But the crust is a spinach crust (the first way I got my kids to eat spinach) and the sauce I put up in the fall using fresh tomatoes and following the Cherry Tomato Pesto sauce from In Her Chucks.
    I wish you well in your link party endeavors! (And in your GS cookie selling endeavors–BTDT with cookie training. I hope any booths you have are in good weather/indoors!)

21. Cindy @Hun... What's for Dinner? January 10, 2013 @ 10:49 am (#

Thanks for hosting your new Linky party! Loving all the wonderful recipes being shared!

22. Cindy {crazylou} January 10, 2013 @ 9:37 pm (#

Wow–what a great start to your Link Party! Looks like its gonna be a fun one! Have a great day!
    Cindy
    crazylou

23. Jackie Kocurek January 12, 2013 @ 7:58 pm (#

Thanks for hosting a link party! This is such a great idea and I’m enjoying looking at everyone’s recipes!

24. chelsea @ serves two January 12, 2013 @ 11:28 pm (#

love this!! such a great way to find a wide variety of recipes, ideas and new blogs!

25. Elizabeth @Food Ramblings February 10, 2013 @ 9:11 pm (#

Hi! Weeks later and I saw that you featured me– THANK YOU!

26. dish network igo ca February 26, 2014 @ 6:22 pm (#

Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a information!
    present here at this blog, thanks admin of this site.