Happy Halloween!

From my little zombies to yours!

Hope you all have sweet dreams tonight!

23 Responses to “Happy Halloween!”

1. Michelle October 31, 2012 @ 5:38 am (#

Funny! (and creepy of course) Your daughter looks like she might be headed for an acting career!

• Karly replied: — October 31st, 2012 @ 8:36 am

@Michelle,

I’ve been trying to talk her into acting classes, but she’s not going for it yet. :)

2. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie October 31, 2012 @ 6:34 am (#

I know I said this before, but these pictures are just awesome. The one with your daughter on the swing is so delightfully creepy!

3. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel October 31, 2012 @ 8:00 am (#

Emma on the swing… nightmares for days. Days, I tell you! Get that one into a modeling class stat. Actually, both your zombie kids. They’re dang adorable, woman.

4. Jocelyn October 31, 2012 @ 8:29 am (#

These are hilariously freakish and so adorable in a creepy way! Your girl on the swing? Definitely going to give me nightmares:-) DId you do the makeup? Because they look so realistic:-)

• Karly replied: — October 31st, 2012 @ 8:37 am

@Jocelyn,

Thank you! I did do the makeup. Just cheapy stuff from that halloween store. :)

5. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust October 31, 2012 @ 10:33 am (#

Oh my god those are GREAT. That make-up is awesome!! I swear, they freaked me out a little. Great job!!

6. mrsblocko October 31, 2012 @ 10:49 am (#

My daughter is jealous yours is wearing a tank dress. Mine is going to have to wear a winter coat over her costume tonight.

Awesome makeup job btw! Cutest zombies evah!

• Karly replied: — October 31st, 2012 @ 11:49 am

@mrsblocko,

Oh, that was the last warm day of the year. She’s actually dressing up as a baby in footie pajamas. I just made the kids put on the zombie getup so I could get photos. I’m a weirdo.

Stay warm and have fun tonight!

7. Joanne October 31, 2012 @ 1:16 pm (#

I would say they’re super cute but…I have a feeling that’s not the point. Yet…they still are.

8. Melissa October 31, 2012 @ 4:29 pm (#

I hate leaving annoying comments, but I have to admit…I don’t think dressing kids up as zombies covered in blood is appropriate.

9. Becca from It's Yummilicious October 31, 2012 @ 6:33 pm (#

Holy creepy swing photo, Batman!! Emma’s gonna give me nightmares…. reminds me FAR too much of Reagan from “The Exorcist”… EEEEK!!

Incidentally… the comment above mine… from Melissa…. can I puhleeeeeez say “GET A LIFE?”

• Melissa replied: — November 1st, 2012 @ 4:33 pm

@Becca from It’s Yummilicious, I have a life, thanks. I just think it’s inappropriate to cover kids in blood and act like that’s cute.

• Cathy replied: — November 1st, 2012 @ 9:29 pm

@Melissa, I have to agree with you. eels kind of inappropriate to me. gross.

10. danielle October 31, 2012 @ 6:50 pm (#

Omg, that is so adorable. The expressions on your kids are perfect!

11. Sue {munchkin munchies} October 31, 2012 @ 6:53 pm (#

Your kids look CREEPY great! Your daughter especially looks like she is enjoying this…quite the little actress:) Happy Halloween to you and your little zombies!

12. Melissa October 31, 2012 @ 9:37 pm (#

LOLOLOLOLOL!! Awesome!

13. JulieD October 31, 2012 @ 11:42 pm (#

Oh wow…so realistic!! Love your photography, Karly!

14. Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes November 1, 2012 @ 11:00 am (#

These are so freaky!!! Holy cow!

15. Melissa November 5, 2012 @ 3:34 pm (#

Oh.
    My.
    Goodness!

I LOVE this!!!!! The gate picture!? Awesome!!! Reminds me of the Walking Dead (was that intentional?) :) Great job!

• Karly replied: — November 5th, 2012 @ 10:46 pm

@Melissa,

Thank you!

I definitely got a little inspiration from The Walking Dead! Love that show.