Happy Halloween!

From my little zombies to yours!

Happy Halloween! recipe

Happy Halloween! recipe

Happy Halloween! recipe

Happy Halloween! recipe

Happy Halloween! recipe

Happy Halloween! recipe

Happy Halloween! recipe

Happy Halloween! recipe

Hope you all have sweet dreams tonight!

23 Responses to “Happy Halloween!”

1. Michelle October 31, 2012 @ 5:38 am (#

Funny! (and creepy of course) Your daughter looks like she might be headed for an acting career!

• Karly replied: — October 31st, 2012 @ 8:36 am

@Michelle,

I’ve been trying to talk her into acting classes, but she’s not going for it yet. :)

2. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie October 31, 2012 @ 6:34 am (#

I know I said this before, but these pictures are just awesome. The one with your daughter on the swing is so delightfully creepy!

3. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel October 31, 2012 @ 8:00 am (#

Emma on the swing… nightmares for days. Days, I tell you! Get that one into a modeling class stat. Actually, both your zombie kids. They’re dang adorable, woman.

4. Jocelyn October 31, 2012 @ 8:29 am (#

These are hilariously freakish and so adorable in a creepy way! Your girl on the swing? Definitely going to give me nightmares:-) DId you do the makeup? Because they look so realistic:-)

• Karly replied: — October 31st, 2012 @ 8:37 am

@Jocelyn,

Thank you! I did do the makeup. Just cheapy stuff from that halloween store. :)

5. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust October 31, 2012 @ 10:33 am (#

Oh my god those are GREAT. That make-up is awesome!! I swear, they freaked me out a little. Great job!!

6. mrsblocko October 31, 2012 @ 10:49 am (#

My daughter is jealous yours is wearing a tank dress. Mine is going to have to wear a winter coat over her costume tonight.

Awesome makeup job btw! Cutest zombies evah!

• Karly replied: — October 31st, 2012 @ 11:49 am

@mrsblocko,

Oh, that was the last warm day of the year. She’s actually dressing up as a baby in footie pajamas. I just made the kids put on the zombie getup so I could get photos. I’m a weirdo.

Stay warm and have fun tonight!

7. Joanne October 31, 2012 @ 1:16 pm (#

I would say they’re super cute but…I have a feeling that’s not the point. Yet…they still are.

8. Melissa October 31, 2012 @ 4:29 pm (#

I hate leaving annoying comments, but I have to admit…I don’t think dressing kids up as zombies covered in blood is appropriate.

9. Becca from It's Yummilicious October 31, 2012 @ 6:33 pm (#

Holy creepy swing photo, Batman!! Emma’s gonna give me nightmares…. reminds me FAR too much of Reagan from “The Exorcist”… EEEEK!!

Incidentally… the comment above mine… from Melissa…. can I puhleeeeeez say “GET A LIFE?”

• Melissa replied: — November 1st, 2012 @ 4:33 pm

@Becca from It’s Yummilicious, I have a life, thanks. I just think it’s inappropriate to cover kids in blood and act like that’s cute.

• Cathy replied: — November 1st, 2012 @ 9:29 pm

@Melissa, I have to agree with you. eels kind of inappropriate to me. gross.

10. danielle October 31, 2012 @ 6:50 pm (#

Omg, that is so adorable. The expressions on your kids are perfect!

11. Sue {munchkin munchies} October 31, 2012 @ 6:53 pm (#

Your kids look CREEPY great! Your daughter especially looks like she is enjoying this…quite the little actress:) Happy Halloween to you and your little zombies!

12. Melissa October 31, 2012 @ 9:37 pm (#

LOLOLOLOLOL!! Awesome!

13. JulieD October 31, 2012 @ 11:42 pm (#

Oh wow…so realistic!! Love your photography, Karly!

14. Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes November 1, 2012 @ 11:00 am (#

These are so freaky!!! Holy cow!

15. Melissa November 5, 2012 @ 3:34 pm (#

Oh.
    My.
    Goodness!

I LOVE this!!!!! The gate picture!? Awesome!!! Reminds me of the Walking Dead (was that intentional?) :) Great job!

• Karly replied: — November 5th, 2012 @ 10:46 pm

@Melissa,

Thank you!

I definitely got a little inspiration from The Walking Dead! Love that show.