Chocolate Raspberry Tart

I am currently sitting in a hotel room, on a king size bed, my hair flopping all over the place, and dried drool stuck to half of my face.

Pretty, right?

I’m in Chicago for the Wilton Food Blogger Workshop and, uh, it’s kind of amazing. I’ll tell you more about that when I have time to upload my photos and, you know, brush my teeth and take a shower. For now, I’m going to continue laying around in my very own hotel room, on my very own bed, in my very own peace and quiet. Don’t worry, husband…I’m thinking about you back at home, getting the kids out of bed, showering them, feeding them…oh, I’m tired just thinking of it all. Back to sleep I go!

In the meantime, I have a guest post up over at one of my favorite blogs. I seriously stressed about this guest post for weeks. Natalie makes some amazing food, y’all. I’d love it if you hopped on over to read the recipe for this super simple, totally impressive chocolate tart and left me some love. And be sure to poke around her blog, too. Pretty sure you’ll love her just as much as I do.

7 Responses to “Chocolate Raspberry Tart”

1. Nobody June 10, 2011 @ 7:46 am (#

that picture just about did me in. and i’m totally jealous of your kid free time. *waves on the way to Perry’s Plate*

2. natalie (the sweets life) June 10, 2011 @ 10:32 am (#

ahh I hope you’re having fun! I went to the Wilton Tent Sale last weekend while in town…it was AMAZING!

3. katescakesandbakes June 10, 2011 @ 11:49 am (#

Popping over straight away now- it looks delicious!

4. Amy @ A Little Nosh June 10, 2011 @ 1:39 pm (#

Can’t wait to hear all about the Wilton fun!

5. Natalie @ Perry's Plate June 11, 2011 @ 12:19 am (#

Stressed for weeks? Pah-leeze. You’re amazing. I was nervous asking you because you’re famous. You even get invited to spiffy food blogger workshops! I loved LOVED the tart. So simple, yet impressive and probably very tasty. :) Thanks Karly! Have fun in Chicago!!

6. Liz@HoosierHomemade June 11, 2011 @ 7:45 am (#

The tart look amazing! Was great to see you at Wilton! Wish we could have chatted some.
    ~Liz

7. Stacie June 11, 2011 @ 11:58 am (#

Karly, it was lovely getting to spend time with you at the Wilton Blogger Workshop. I may give this tart recipe a shot, thanks!