Sticky Sticky Buns

Hi there. I’m at the beach. The wonderful, warm, delicious, sandy beach.

There is no pictoral evidence of this, but I even boogy boarded. I can describe that experience in just one word: OUCH.

Okay, one more word: WHEEEEE!

Don’t worry. As soon as I get home I’ll go back to being an almost 30 year old frumpy mom who would never dream of doing dangerous things like pushing my way through waves taller than my head or risk being flipped all over the place inside a bunch of fish-poo and jelly fish infested water. I’ll go back to being ME, basically.

Until then, I’m going to keep having fun.

In the meantime, why don’t you go check out my guest post over at Kristan’s delightful little blog? I promise you don’t want to miss it. It would make me smile if you hopped on over there and left some love.

Happy Friday, guys!

6 Responses to “Sticky Sticky Buns”

1. Cookbook Queen May 6, 2011 @ 6:14 am (#

Thanks again for posting for me, chickie!! I hope you are having a fabulous time at the beach. :)

2. Kristen May 6, 2011 @ 12:11 pm (#

I am visiting from Kristan’s blog…just wanted you to know how much I loved your post. And those rolls….fabulous!!!!

3. katescakesandbakes May 7, 2011 @ 3:54 am (#

Hiya Karly,

I’ve just discovered your blog via your quite brilliant post at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen. Great stuff. Do you have hundreds more dessert breakfasts I can pilfer/pinch/borrow please?? Hope you are having a brilliant time at the beach-its a rainy day here in London-town (UK). Perfect for baking but not as fun as being by the beach!

4. Jenni Price May 7, 2011 @ 9:23 pm (#

Hi Karly,

I enjoyed reading your guest cooking post…your writing is so entertaining and your sticky buns look so delicious!

Blessings,
    Jenni

5. Marisa December 4, 2011 @ 11:43 am (#

Here’s the sad thing. I love sticky buns. Like. A lot. They’re my favorite breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner. Or midnight snack. Please don’t judge me. Imagine how exited I was, a huge fan of your site, when I found this page. Then imagine how sad I became when I clicked the link to find this recipe, and it didn’t work. Gone. Not Found, Error 404. Please help.

6. Lloyd Quincy June 19, 2012 @ 2:00 am (#

Another thing I have really noticed is always that for many people, bad credit is the reaction to circumstances outside of their control. One example is they may are already saddled with illness so that they have substantial bills for collections. It might be due to a employment loss or maybe the inability to work. Sometimes separation and divorce can really send the financial circumstances in the wrong direction. Many thanks sharing your ideas on this web site.