Pumpkin Caramel Spiderweb Cookies

Pumpkin Caramel Spiderweb Cookies recipe

It’s almost time. Time for your house to be overcome with ghouls and goblins and monsters and fairies and witches and unicorns and princesses begging you to hand out your delicious, chocolatey Halloween candy. You do give out chocolate, right? Because I don’t think we can be friends anymore if you’re one of those people that hand out Dum-Dums or Smarties or any of that other lame candy. The chocolate is where it’s at…Reese’s, specifically, will earn you major points as far as I’m concerned.

I can’t wait. I love Halloween. I love buying bags and bags of Halloween candy, eating it all myself, and then buying a few more bags to give away to the costumed children. I love walking the streets with my own little goblins and ghouls (or, rather, a Ninja and Jessie from Toy Story this year) and shouting “Stop running or you’ll trip!” and “Did you say thank you? I didn’t hear a thank you!” and “Please? Just one more Reese’s for your mama? Pretty please?” Halloween…it’s one of my favorite holidays which is saying a lot, because I’m a fan of presents and there are no presents to be had on Halloween.

This year go make something pumpkiny and caramely and just a tiny bit chocolatey. Oh, and spooky. Don’t forget spooky.

You can find the recipe for these Pumpkin Caramel Spider Web cookies over here on Babble. You’ll also find one of my biggest blog crushes writing nice things about me, and you don’t want to miss that, do you?

11 Responses to “Pumpkin Caramel Spiderweb Cookies”

1. Blue-Eyed Bakers October 19, 2010 @ 8:24 am (#

Um, hi. YUM!! Pumpkin and caramel? Seriously? Yes, please.

2. Barbara October 19, 2010 @ 12:01 pm (#

I made some pumpkin cookies last year that flunked. These might do the trick, especially since they’ve got caramel frosting! :)

3. Audra-Cup of Daisies October 19, 2010 @ 3:44 pm (#

Yumm. They look so soft and moist. I’m trying them tomorrow!! Can’t wait!!

4. Joanne October 19, 2010 @ 4:43 pm (#

Well I think of Reese’s kind of like a present in orange wrapping paper. One of the best presents a girl can get in fact.

these cookies are so super cute! I approve of anything that involves pumpkin and caramel and chocolate!

5. Esther @ x3baking October 19, 2010 @ 5:39 pm (#

I love the spiderwebs on top. Sounds sooo good. I have to try this recipe out.

6. Brittany October 21, 2010 @ 4:09 am (#

Everyone will love your creations!! Happy Halloween

7. grace October 21, 2010 @ 3:23 am (#

the spiderweb design is so clever–nicely done, karly!

8. Stacy October 30, 2012 @ 3:12 pm (#

I will make these cookies for thanksgiving but I’m going to put turkeys on them .

1. Pingback: Pumpkin Recipe #2: Pumpkin Cookies | Amber in Paradise